Recent content by Shampinger

1. S

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][Q] LineageOS 17.1 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro [whyred]

Okay so if I disable Wi-Fi data beforehand and then toggle Cellular data off and on the settings app crashes but the phone doesn't reboot. Also, when going back into the settings the toggle that triggered the crash (Cellular data off --> on) has been applied.
  2. S

This is interesting. For me the option is called Cellular data, not mobile data. Should be the same thing but the fact that it's named differently might have something to do with it.
  3. S

To be clear, there is no option named "turn off mobile data". There is however an option called "Allow network access", another one called "Cellular data" and another one called "Background data" among others. I've toggled all of these options off and on multiple times and also tried different...
  4. S

I'm not using a custom kernel. What I did was toggle all Mobile data & Wi-Fi settings for a couple of apps on and off multiple times. Everything seems to work exactly as it should.
  5. S

No reboots here. Works as it should as far as I can tell.
  6. S

The only issue I have with this ROM is that the LDAC bluetooth codec isn't working. Whenever I connect my LDAC compatible headphones and have HD audio active the phone automatically switches to LDAC. When I play some audio however the bluetooth connection crashes. I have to manually switch to...
  7. S

Post [Firmware] Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 / Pro [WHYRED] [Auto updated daily!]

Can I flash this on top of an Android 10 based rom (LineageOS) or will this brick my phone?
  8. S

I just didn't know they existed until now but I see the point Aqq123 is trying to make and I have to agree with him. I'm still immensely thankful for your work . This is by far the best working ROM I've used on this device.
  9. S

Post [ROM] Lineage OS - 16.0 [UNOFFICIAL] [9.0] [27 Jan] [OTA]

Further support in the form of monthly security patches and bug fixes (if necessary) would be very much appreciated.
  10. S

For me, OTA updates have been working fine.
  11. S

Post [ROM][10.0_r11] LineageOS 17.0 - Unofficial [21 November][OTA]

Thanks for all the effort you put into this. Would you mind to explain how to use this file? I'm not familiar with Java and Android development in general.
  12. S

Post [ROM][10.0_r11] LineageOS 17.0 - Unofficial [21 November][OTA]

Not all apps give such notifications so it might very well be the lack of Google Services that is causing your problems. I suggest you use microG which is basically an open source re-implementation of the most important google APIs. By default it doesn't connect to google servers but you if you...
  13. S

microG works but you need to anable signature spoofing. There are several guides online. I haven't tried any banking apps yet on this rom but I guess it depends on the app and on whether or not you're rooted. Even if you use something like Magisk hide or some Xposed module to hide your root...
  14. S

Doesn't show up under updates for me. The last one showing up is the July 7 build.
  15. S

This rom only works with Pie firmware which will give you ARB 4. The non-arb version of this firmware doesn't work. You then can never go back to ARB 3 but that shouldn't really be an issue (even going back to Oreo should be possible on ARB 4 I believe). Then there's a problem with custom...