Recent content by shane87

1. shane87

Post [ROM] [OFFICIAL] [AOKP 9.0/Pie] [dumpling] AOKP Pie for OnePlus 5T

I appreciate your thanks. However, this ROM is basically dead. The main AOKP team left years ago, and it appears that the main dev for the last few years has also left. Most of us maintainers have moved on to other projects as well. I will leave the download links on the OP, but this thread will...
  2. shane87

Post [GAPPS][DAILY] Open GApps for Android; All Android Versions & Devices

Hey, I just wanted to report that I'm seeing the "OK Google" error on open_gapps-arm64-9.0-mini-20200831, flashed with LineageOS 16.0, nightly build from 08/31/2020, on OnePlus 5 cheeseburger. No rush, just wanted to let you know that the issue wasn't confined to the Android 10 builds.
  3. shane87

I check in at least weekly, and watch for any updates from Lineage, whom we base off of. Lineage has now moved on to Android 10, so there haven't been any updates in a month or two for Android 9 Pie. To answer your question, in essence, yes, development had stopped. However, it is not due to a...
  4. shane87

No, the system only produces a build if there have been any changes since the last build. No changes to source means no new builds. I checked our build status page, and it shows the system is properly processing dumpling. However, since LOS has moved on to Q, there have not been many updates to...
  5. shane87

Here is a link to a post with the OP 5T 9.0.9 firmware link. https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3728665&p=80559327
  6. shane87

Post [ROM] [OFFICIAL] [AOKP 9.0/Pie] [cheeseburger] AOKP Pie for OnePlus 5

I mean, it is possible that it is the ROM causing the reboots. Each user runs their phone slightly differently than everyone else, so there may be a rare edge case that can cause a random reboot on AOKP Pie. However, I have not located such an edge case. Unfortunately, until you or I are able to...
  7. shane87

Hmm, that's odd. I'm not sure why it didn't trigger the creation of ramoops. Unless it's only doing a soft reset, where the kernel doesn't completely reset. In that case it wouldn't create the ramoops file. And I still have not had a random restart of my cheeseburger device. And I use it as my...
  8. shane87

As far as time to capture the ramoops, that just depends on the memory load of your phone. When I first started looking into capturing the ramoops and figuring out how to save it, I had to reboot my phone to generate the ramoops files, as there were none in /sys/fs/pstore. However, I rebooted...
  9. shane87

I have looked through the attached logcat, and I see a lot of exceptions, but most of them are network errors, i.e. "Couldn't connect to whatever.com". Most of them seem to be triggered by crashlytics error reporting layer, and the reason for the errors is that the address is being looped back...
  10. shane87

The official AOKP Pie builds are userdebug. You can't have root adb access on a user build, the adb daemon (adbd) will not restart as root in a user build. Both build.prop (ro.build.type) and build number agree. However, I would point out that the information in Settings -> About Phone -> Build...
  11. shane87

The build from this morning, dated 02-05, has the fix for AOD/AmbientDisplay included.
  12. shane87

The build from this morning, dated 02-05, has the fix for AOD/AmbientDisplay included.
  13. shane87

fosunite Ok, so I just checked on the do not disturb settings. They are located at Settings -> Apps & Notifications -> Notifications -> Do Not Disturb. And it is the same screen that you get when you long press the Do Not Disturb qs tile. Here is a screenshot from going through settings.
  14. shane87

Forgot to attach the screenshot of slider settings to the last post. :facepalm:
  15. shane87

Hmm, you are quite right about the brightness slide across the statusbar. That's odd, I'll take a look at that when I get a chance. Also, does sliding on the statusbar to adjust brightness work on lineage 16.0 for cheeseburger? The settings for the notification slider are NOT located in the do...