Recent content by shaneaus

1. S

Post Chase App Always Detects Root

Chase app detects boot and won't allow for a deposit of a check using the app.
  2. S

Post [Discussion] Google Pay Magisk Discussion Thread

What is "gpay fix?" Can you post a link? Is it a module? I didn't find it. I was using the module SafetyPatch v3 - but, both SafetyNet checks come back false as of today. Without the SafetyPatch only the ctsPofile: false.
  3. S

Post [ROM][EOL][OP6T][PIE]Unofficial Resurrection Remix [V7.x][LuisROM][FOD]

I fixed many of my issues by wiping and installing the latest Oxygen OS firmsware (download here) (for both a/b), then installed the latest RR rom. That seemed to update everything properly.
  4. S

After the last update the screen dim/output adjustment works after reboot - but, after the first app is opened it goes to 100% and stays there regardless of changing the setting. Anyone else have this issue? Also, I still can't send texts using Google Assistant. I haven't tried the...
  5. S

Google assistant texting. Yes, sir. I have experienced some issues beginning about 2 updates ago (2-4 days ago). Google assistant will work great except it won't send text messages and the fingerprint reader became unreliable /stopped working on the lock screen and for Google pay. I have dirty...
  6. S

Edit: 06/27/19 Update: I fixed this issue and attempted to post an update via mobile. Evidently, the edit didn't post and now I don't recall what I did to fix it! I had a very weird experience today - Oneplus 6t with RR ROM working fine - I had been using my bluetooth without issues earlier...
  7. S

Thread Possible Module question: Can a module be made to disable/redirect "in-app" links?

Possible Module question: Can a module be made to disable/redirect "in-app" links? Greetings, I apologize if this has been asked before. I did some searching and didn't find any answers any place else. So, hoping someone can help. The biggest frustration I have as an Android user is all of...
  8. S

Post How to block in-app browser

This is the absolutely most frustrating thing EVER. Instagram just opened YouTube inside the damn Instagram app - it was total **** - couldn't go into landscape mode, didn't sign me in/recognize me, couldn't save the link/watch later (b/c I wasn't signed in), and NO LINK to the full app! This...
  9. S

Post [ROM][10.0][Dumpling] Android Ice Cold Project 15.0 [Official weekly]

DISREGARD!! Found out the answer on another forum post (Google searches can sometimes provide answers! /s LOL): Smart Lock not working/blank screen: "Found a solution over at MIUI-Forum: * deactivate smart-lock at trusted agents * restart device * reactivate smart-lock at trusted agents"...
  10. S

Post Resurrection Remix coming to the OnePlus 5t?

crap! Apologies. I'm building my house and haven't been paying attention to releases lately. Accidentally smashed my OP5 and ordered a OP5t and was looking for a custom ROM to download before it gets here.. I didn't check for the release dates for OREO or the 5t. Just been too busy and didn't...
  11. S

Post Resurrection Remix coming to the OnePlus 5t?

Any update regarding if Resurrection Remix will be coming for the 5t?
  12. S

Post [EOL][ROM][AROMA] FreedomOS 2.0.2 [7.1.1][OOS][4.5.14][STABLE][SAFETYNET ✓]

I need some help! I use Discord a LOT! With this ROM (rooted/Magisk) Discord will not connect to voice chat. Upon selecting voice chat channel or DC, Discord just shows "RTC Connecting." In Debug it shows an error : "TCP/IP not yet implemented " I have tried switching servers within Discord on...
  13. S

Post Remove SMS limit?

Decimation001 hanschke jhs39 Yep! It seemed to work for me. I, currently have 128 contractors. I sent out a text about work this week. Only issue is I only changed the max texts - not, the frequency in which it checks. I received about 6-8 pop-up messages about allowing a high number of...
  14. S

Post Remove SMS limit?

Ok. I think I did it. I extracted the "telephony-common.jar" file from system/framework. I used 7zip to open it and took the classes.dex file out. I placed the classes.dex file into my smali/baksmali folder, decomplied, changed the above line of code in the manner indicated, recompiled.... I...
  15. S

Post Remove SMS limit?

Ok, I figured out how to decompile the "classes.dex" file using baksmali. However, I can't find the Telephony-common.jar file. I have found similar code here: out/com/Android/internal/telephony/SmsUsageMonitor$SettingsObserver.smali ".line 248 const-string/jumbo v2...