Recent content by shankar_vl

1. S

Post [ROM][10.0][LAND][2020/11/22][PR10]-PixelReloaded-[CAF/AOSP]

Data network (airtel) worked only after flashing the rom first time. After rebooting/restarting, data network is failing, it is not working.
  2. S

Flashed the rom for the first time and my airtel data network gone. All other features are working fine. Other bug I noticed was that adaptive brightness values are not sustaining the reboot. Reboot of the device reset brightness values to default 71. Edit: data network working fine. It was due...
  3. S

yes, 2 gb variant. discord server ...? didn't understand
  4. S

it includes gapps, no need of separately flashing google apps. These google phone, dialer, message, contact and calender apps are very good compared to stock apps. My recommendation is you go for it once, then see yourself and decide.
  5. S

For me, pixelReloaded 9 (pie) turned out be the best rom. No lags, no bugs, perfect in all respects. I have not changed it since the time i first flashed it 10 months back. For Android 10, you can wait for 10 version of pixelReloaded till the bugs reported here get resolved by the developer...
  6. S

Post [ROM][9.0][LAND][2019/11/14][PR9]-PixelReloaded-[CAF/AOSP]

I have been using the rom for the last two weeks. Rom is super smooth, apps function without stagger, hiccups. It must be due to the efficient RAM management which in turn may due to CAF sources. First time for me tasting the caf sources. Swamoy, you have done a good job by coming out with a...
  7. S

Post [Discussion] WOIVOD's Builds [7.x & 8.x]

thanks for the ROM. After installing AEX, I found that on selection of some items like night mode, caffeine and some other on the quick panel, they simply disappeared. And in the setting->display, after setting adaptive brightness, it also disappeared. Seems, there are still some bugs. However...
  8. S

Installed aex 6 + jasper kernel , as usual smooth and robust. After two days of installation, felt it's even more smoother than aex oreo, but with minimal customisation (not of much importance).
  9. S

Post [Utility] Android boot Manager APK

atoxyd sorry for the late response. File browser is too slow. Many times app forcecloses for non-response while browsing project files.
  10. S

we still need root for accessing /data/data directory files.
  11. S

it's good you have come back, welcome to your own thread.:laugh: there has been lot of changes in boot.img compilation in oreo. we need your help. Decompiled files are not found in /data/local/ABM folder edit: i found the decompiled files in the app browser only, but dont know the exact path...
  12. S

switch on 'Apply on boot' for wake settings in Kernel Audiutor as wake gestures might have been disabled by default.
  13. S

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.1.0_r26]AICP 13.1 (14/05/2018)

same here also, except these rom is pretty smoth
  14. S

Post MOST SATISFYING ROM and KERNEL FOR US

My latest choice - AEX oreo build by Woivod