• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by shantanil

1. S

Post [DUB6] OFFICIAL STOCK FW-update (Odin) thread (18 Feb 21) GALAXY Z Fold2 5G SM-F916B

If your country does not have 5G yet, nothing is going to change. All Z Fold 2 have the same chipset. The difference lies in the number of bands they support. That varies from country to country. You can expect 5G to automatically show up in the status bar as and when your country has the...
  2. S

Post [DUB6] OFFICIAL STOCK FW-update (Odin) thread (18 Feb 21) GALAXY Z Fold2 5G SM-F916B

Finally the July 2021 update rolls out for our device. Presently its available for Germany only. But expect it to roll out in other regions soon.
  3. S

Post [SAMSUNG PIE] #HEX Installer

Agreed. It is indeed cumbersome
  4. S

I am afraid, but that is not completely true. HEX does work after the May 2021 update, however you have to use ADB to make it work.
  5. S

That should not be the case if you have used just the CSC instead of Home CSC in the CSC field of Odin while flashing. Try once more with the SIM card taken out. Set up your phone and insert SIM card. You can also try the suggestions given in this video
  6. S

No. You don't need to unlock bootloader. However you should have a look at your software information under settings. Look for Service Provider Software version. If the last line reads INU/INU, INU/INU you should have everything working. I think your SIM card is invoking the CSC of your country...
  7. S

Yes it does. I guess you will have to flash the entire INU ROM with its CSC. That would involve a factory reset.
  8. S

Post Post (both of) your home screens

Even I wish to know. What are those slick icons?
  9. S

Update available now in India. Only the June Security patch.
  10. S

On installing HEX you will find a page that asks you to download a zip file. Download it, copy and extract it to your PC. Ensure that you have the correct adb drivers on your PC. Ensure that you have USB debugging selected under 'Developer Options' in settings. Connect your phone through USB. Go...
  11. S

Its still needed. Even after the update
  12. S

As of now, its not possible. But I am sure the developers are working hard for a solution. As for me I change themes every three days or so. And a restart every three days is good as well. So its fine with me. Unfortunately, this is the solution now as the Samsung themes are all crap.
  13. S

If you use ADB to compile, you will not have to apply 'Blue High Contrast' theme. You will simply have to install the Hexed+ theme and its done. However if you restart you will have to re-compile the theme again using ADB.