• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by ShanxRoux

1. S

Post TWRP Coral [Official]

Did you manage to try to restore? No love for A12 beta?
  2. S

Post Activate Volte on Pixel 4XL - Android 11 R

Not working, this selinux module doesnt change to permissive. Im on android 12 beta 3 btw.
  3. S

I should copy the mbn file to the volte zip file before flash them right?
  4. S

Thanks. Can u provide me a steps if u still remember. Ive done this countless times before but couldnt get it to work. Im gonna try again now.
  5. S

Please share selinux permissive module to install. Couldnt find the one in magisk module, i think it has been remove.
  6. S

Post [ROM][11][Daisy][OFFICIAL]Syberia Project

Successfully updated to 4.7 using updater. Need to reflash twrp(recovery turn to orange after update) and flamegapps basic 180721, otherwise bootloop. After startup google crashed, but fixed after updating the Google app.
  7. S

Post TWRP Coral [Official]

I miss that i could do backup and restore with twrp. Its a wizardlike feature.
  8. S

Tried this one, but it broke my network. The closest to success i ever had is using telefonica uk mbn, it make volte switch appeared on settings. But ims doesnt register. I think im gonna give up for now. Hoping some rom will enable it by default in near future. Thanks for helping out fuad and...
  9. S

Thanks for the tips. Im from malaysia, carrier name : unifi. Im gonna go trial and error mode again after awhile. Do we need to backup efs partition for this?any idea how we can do it?
  10. S

Got an error for efstools command, but i fix it after installing additional dot net software on my windows. i can use efstools now but still couldnt find my mbn. some mbn that i use made me lose my network all together (cant call/sms). i cant recover them with other mbn unless i clean flash back...
  11. S

Thanks bruh. At least i have reference to tinker. Will try again till no error.
  12. S

Thanks, refer to post #54 on that thread, when executing command efstools, got an error for all efstools command, is that normal? Still cant get volte to work. What about adding mcc?the files cant be found in the link anymore.
  13. S

Im trying with vodafone india mbn, manage to get efs explorer working but there are a lot of files in the directory mention "nv\item_files\ims". I should delete them all and put my carrier mbn "mcfg_sw.mbn" which is a single file. Is that correct? And do i to install SELinux permissive module?
  14. S

Hello bro, im a unifi user here. Please halp. Did u get the mbn file from the carrier (maxis)? I cant get it to work on my pixel 4xl a12beta2. SElinux permissive required?SElinux modules did not work for me.
  15. S

Post Guide to Viper on Pixel 4 XL (Easy)

Thanks, got it working on Pixel 4XL A12B2 stock rooted. Use Version 2.7.2.1, downloaded separately (the online module on magisk fail to download). Then installs audio modification library v4 on magisk. Works perfectly right away.