Recent content by #sharath

1. #sharath

Post Google Camera Mod Thread for OnePlus 5/T [OFFICIAL]

Photos taken with the 8.1 version looks very dark. Using a custom rom, Android 11.
  2. #sharath

Post [OFFICIAL] OxygenOS 10.0.1 (Android Q 10.0) OTA for OnePlus 5 (cheeseburger)

I did the same, still having the issues.
  3. #sharath

Post [OFFICIAL] OxygenOS 10.0.1 (Android Q 10.0) OTA for OnePlus 5 (cheeseburger)

Thats the app bug, check the miband subreddit.
  4. #sharath

It's not working in browser after updating to Android 10. Basically anything related to LAN. Guess i have to resort to this method. Hoping a future update will magically fix all this, lol.
  5. #sharath

I did that, still the same issue. Wifi only connects after a reboot. I'm not doing any kind of Mac filtering in router. The main issue is i can't use any apps that work with LAN like AirDroid, ftp server in Solid Explorer.
  6. #sharath

No worries, its just that its sooo time consuming to setup everything again.
  7. #sharath

I just did a clean flash now and still the WiFi issue persists. Its not my internet/router acting up, as I have another devices connecting to it just fine. I didnt had any issue before updating to Android 10. Just wasted my time. :D
  8. #sharath

Yeah, but this issue is present for most of the people who upgraded to android 10, not just this device.
  9. #sharath

Anybody having wifi issues? Sometimes the phone just won't connect to a wifi network. So i have to restart the phone.
  10. #sharath

Anybody having issue with accessing LAN? I can't use any apps that needs LAN, eg: AirDroid. EDIT: After some reboots, it started working again. Weird.
  11. #sharath

Getting "Failed to open camera" error. I dirty flashed over pie. Cleared cache of the app and in recovery too. Anyway to fix this without clean flash. :confused: EDIT: It was caused by the GCAM lib fix Magisk module for Pie. Using the latest version solves the issue.
  12. #sharath

Post [APP][ROOT] LMT Launcher v2.9

Here you go https://www.mediafire.com/file/nhbos0dgvpn6kzx/2019-10-02-22-03-45.txt/file
  13. #sharath

Post [APP][ROOT] LMT Launcher v2.9

This version is lagging sometimes. Also getting Kill//Wait prompt at random.