Recent content by sharingan92

1. sharingan92

Thread internal memory buggered

ok so ill get straight to the point my friend decided recently to root his note 2 i asked him to wait for me to come over but he did it himself he then brought it to me because something had gone horribly wrong now the phone boots fine its rooted with twrp the problem is that internal memory is...
  2. sharingan92

Post [DER KERNEL] Trinity for Nexus 5

Damn was just talking to a group of senior java developers and found out in my country the average senior developer earns around $250k a year. I guess thats typical considering my country has a shortage of IT professionals :D Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  3. sharingan92

Well where i live the lowest lte speeds i have had are around 30 Mbps Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  4. sharingan92

Yea i prefer its design but the lg g3 cat.6 has a 805 cpu kind of got me excited lol Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  5. sharingan92

Hey guys looking at getting another device to play on but stuck between the oneplus one, LG G3 and the LG G3 CAT.6 which i would have to wait to get. Whats your guys opinion? :) Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  6. sharingan92

Post Post your [PA 4.4] theme setup

Uh wrong this thread is to post what themes users have the home screen thread can involve launchers, UCCW, zooper and more but this is purely for themes alone Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  7. sharingan92

I know this but i wana know simms setup for different reasons. Il test his setup to see just how much difference there is between devices but will still go back to what i prefer afterwards :) Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  8. sharingan92

Mind sharing your setup? I know every device is different but i would like to see if i can match your scores lol Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  9. sharingan92

Upside down but still cool lol Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  10. sharingan92

Android l source code released http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/07/01/android-l-preview-source-code-going-live-aosp-includes-support-nexus-4-5-7-2013-10/?a=1 Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  11. sharingan92

New setup Black moonshine icons and objects red PA theme also have the purple and orange objects themes in case i get bored lol probably the best themes i have come across since nue Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  12. sharingan92

There's no reason why they wouldn't be there's plenty of people using those icons with art try reboot and the usual procedure for apps not working properly Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  13. sharingan92

Lol had to make this Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  14. sharingan92

Post [ROM] [5.0.2] [OFFICIAL] ParanoidAndroid 5.0 [ALPHA1]

Wow loving the new volume layout :D Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  15. sharingan92

Its nice but its to much like the old blue theme colors android used in the past Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app