Recent content by Shashwat Xtremezs

1. Shashwat Xtremezs

Post [MODULE] Oh My Font & Google Sans Prime

I want to have different opsz(letter spacing) value for SF Bold & Regular, I tried doing it(may be totally wrong!) It gets bootlooped, it doesn't get reseted tho while flashing the module, so I thought it must be right but no it's not there's bootloop!(I've attached as of config code!) Anyone...
  2. Shashwat Xtremezs

Okay, I see, I get it now, Well instragram needs to fix that, Yes it's there in magisk as well I've highlighted it in Screenshots (auto generated bold text) that you mentioned!
  3. Shashwat Xtremezs

This is the code & the version that I'm using & yeah I mean it's lil bit condensed not too much (sorry😅) if you see in second screen shot the headings are better more regular but in 1st screenshot it's lil bit condensed I want to make it like the heading one in 2nd screenshot, is there any way...
  4. Shashwat Xtremezs

Sorry to disturb, but i have a question, Can I get rid of condensed font? For example I've attached instragram screenshot(1st one) the highlighted text you see I don't know why it's too much condensed can I make it like regular? Something like highlighted in the second screenshot
  5. Shashwat Xtremezs

I'm sorry🙏 I thought I need to use #
  6. Shashwat Xtremezs

Am I missing something cause I'm still not able to SF font in my status bar, I think I've to stick to your SFPlus Font module (v4.3) with increased letter spacing that works so well, I just wanted same configuration with OMF but with little modification with spacing, width, weight, optical size...
  7. Shashwat Xtremezs

I've been using SFPlus Font v4.3 module for quite some time now cause that worked best to my taste compared to v4.6, & now I just flashed OMF module one thing I immediately noticed that SF font doesn't apply everywhere! For example status bar, google apps etc,(Pixel Experience Rom 11+) where...
  8. Shashwat Xtremezs

Post [Splash Screen] [Boot logo] Pixel Splash Screen for POCO F1

Black Version of the same Please I've tried lot of splash screen logo & i like this one the most we just want black Version of the same!!! Please sir!
  9. Shashwat Xtremezs

Post [MODULE] Apple Font (SF-Pro)

Which module you are using?
  10. Shashwat Xtremezs

Post [MODULE] Apple Font (SF-Pro)

cpt.macp We just love your work, thanks a lot but in v4.0 I'm facing 2 issues as of now, first the font one in notification the text at the bottom are hidden (I think everyone is facing that) before i was using v3.0 & i wasn't facing any text issue. 2nd is with the emojis particularly with FLAGS...
  11. Shashwat Xtremezs

Post [ROM][9.0][beryllium] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2019/12/12]

jhenrique09 Okay apart from that, The three bugs that I'm facing as of now, 1. No vibration on notification 2. Can't add extra profile (Multiple User) (see the screenshot) 3. No Vibration on receiving Incoming Call, there is no vibration on connecting incoming call, i think it was there in...
  12. Shashwat Xtremezs

Where mate?, I'm not able to find that, please help me out Thanks.
  13. Shashwat Xtremezs

jhenrique09 Sir, i see that Google pixel font are in settings app status bar extra not everywhere though this font is just the same font we saw in ms word "Century Gothic " but it's little bit bold, you know when my phone was rooted i was using that magisk module "Google-Product -Sans 2.1R"...
  14. Shashwat Xtremezs

Post [PORT] Modded Google Camera with HDR+, Night Sight and etc.

Which version of gcam mod do you use & if possible then what settings you are using?