Recent content by shaxs

1. S

Post [WINDOWS/LINUX][TOOL]Fire Toolbox V34.0

Thanks for taking time to respond. It sounds like I should uninstall Gboard and YouTube TV and then use the web version of YouTube TV then. I only use this tablet as the display for my rowing machine, but I wanted to watch some football and row the other night :) I forgot about the web version.
  2. S

Post [WINDOWS/LINUX][TOOL]Fire Toolbox V34.0

I used the most recent version of the toolbox for my Fire Max 11. I uninstalled and reinstalled the play services. I executed the no app updates and the battery optimization. I get constant popups saying Youtube Tv and Gboard wont run without google play services which are missing. They are...
  3. S

Thread Fixed a hardware issue on a Fire 7 that was broken for a year. Now in a bootloop

My daughters Kindle Fire 7 stopped turning on about a year ago so I just bought a new one. Last night I was bored, so I took it apart and found one of the connector ribbons had been unplugged. Plugged it back in, reassembled and viola! It booted......into a bootloop :) I have NO idea what...
  4. S

Post Official fastboot rom x829 & regular twrp rom

Is this the most recent US rom?
  5. S

Post UPDATED ◉ Small EUI by aurel ◉ V18.2 ◉ EUI 5.9 ◉ LeMax2 ◉ AROMA INSTALLER ◉ May 1 ◉

Is there anyway to temporarily disabled the ad block or whitelist an app to use known ad sites? I use slick deals and all their looks to products are broken due to the tracking link being blocked by the ad block.
  6. S

Post Problem with push notifications

Same here. I'm on tiny eui which is hard on 20s and I have done all the power and app settings. Every app works and I get notifications but alarms through alarm clock extreme will not go off when the phone is in deep sleep. I cannot figure it out.
  7. S

Post [ROM][6.0.1][VoLTE] AOKP Marshmallow 6.0.1 For LeEco LeMax 2 [Dolby/VIperFX]

Can I install project zhana on eui? I'm currently running tiny eui at the moment.
  8. S

Post UPDATED ◉ Small EUI by aurel ◉ V18.2 ◉ EUI 5.9 ◉ LeMax2 ◉ AROMA INSTALLER ◉ May 1 ◉

I did that as well but my alarm failed to go off again this morning.
  9. S

Can you add eye protection mode as a toggle to the control center?
  10. S

I was on Small EUI 7.1. Tried flashing the 7.2P patch and now the phone gets stuck on the LeEco Share the Eco World start screen. Any ideas whats up? Edit: Powered down and restarted. Seems to be fine.
  11. S

How do I disable the aggressive app and power management in EUI? I use an aftermarket alarm clock and it didn't trigger this morning. Oops. Also, other apps don't work when the screen is off. For example, I use ring video doorbell. The app alerts me when someone comes to the door. I am not...
  12. S

Post [ROM][6.0.1][VoLTE] AOKP Marshmallow 6.0.1 For LeEco LeMax 2 [Dolby/VIperFX]

I had the same exact issue myself. Once the phone is on and unlocked, the fingerprint sensor works on apps.
  13. S

Post [MOD][Xposed][EUI 5.8] LeEco EUI Moder

Oh man I found this and was sooo excited. But selecting the vanilla notifications option on my Le Max 2 running Tiny EUI caused the system UI to crash upon boot every time. Good thing I had a relatively new backup.
  14. S

That did not work. Gave me error 7 or something of that nature. Flashed another ROM and reflashed this one and chose not to wipe system. So do not wipe system regardless of what other ROM you are on.
  15. S

If I am on a non eui rom, what's the best way to install? Directions say not to wipe system, but I'm on an aokp rom right now.