Recent content by SHEKARansd

1. SHEKARansd

Thread [ROM][8.1]LiquidRemix[v9.1.5][UNOFFICIAL][10/09/18]

Welcome to LIQUID REMIX! Liquid Remix is a New age mix of all the best ROMs of today with added essence from the older days. Android 8.1 project based from the old lead dev of Liquid smooth, Liquid0624, along with VenkatVV, and community contributors! All features are open source and will...
  2. SHEKARansd

Post LCD panel bleeding light at the bottom chin

I know, but some peoples are thinking that theire phone too having bleeding, some of the people really dont have bleed issue, ofcourse bottom line lil bit brigher than middle screen, i have compared with honor play both have same thing at bottom. (But some of them really having bleeding issue, i...
  3. SHEKARansd

This is not bleeding, it it because of curves at bottom, Bleeding means at a perticular part not the whole display, like others in this thread
  4. SHEKARansd

I was afraid that every poco f1 devices has this issue, today i got this devices luckily i didn't noticed any bleeding, only issue is poor RAM management hope it will be fixed by OTA
  5. SHEKARansd

Post [ROM][Oreo] AOKP ROM [8.1.0][Kenzo][stable]

Yeah, but aokp not yet released official tag for oreo yet
  6. SHEKARansd

Thread [ROM][Oreo] AOKP ROM [8.1.0][Kenzo][stable]

Device: KENZO » Installation is simple: If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data in recovery Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP Flash ROM Flash Google Apps (GAPPS) Reboot » Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit » Official downloads, mirrors, MD5s are...
  7. SHEKARansd

Post [ROM][Oreo][OFFICIAL] AIM ROM v3.1 [8.1.0][Kenzo]

try and let me know, in my case better than other roms
  8. SHEKARansd

Post [ROM][Oreo][OFFICIAL] AIM ROM v3.1 [8.1.0][Kenzo]

no bugs, if you find any please send with log
  9. SHEKARansd

Thread [ROM][Oreo][OFFICIAL] AIM ROM v3.1 [8.1.0][Kenzo]

:mad: AIMROM is based on AOSP. We AIM to provide you with an experience of unmatched stability, performance, battery life, customizations and useful features that are picked out by our team and testers. We ensure that the sweet taste of latest Android essence stays with your device...
  10. SHEKARansd

Post Asus zenfone 5/ 6/ Indian (WW) Q&A support thread

i have asus t00j but it has hardbricked, i cant go fastboot mode, and asus flashtool not detects my device, xfstk downloader detects my devices but it says "windriver error", intel flashtool needs .xml files for configuration in asus flash files both .zip and .raw firmwares dont have any xml...
  11. SHEKARansd

Post ASUS Zenfone 5 and Zenfone 6 - All you need to know about.

i have asus t00j but it has hardbricked, i cant go fastboot mode, and asus flashtool not detects my device, xfstk downloader detects my devices but it says "windriver error", intel flashtool needs .xml files for configuration in asus flash files both .zip and .raw firmwares dont have any xml...