Recent content by Shen Ron

1. Shen Ron

Post [APP] Official ViPER4Android Audio Effects (FX v2.5.0.5) - New Features & 7.0 Support

Viper doesn't work on OnePlus 8 Pro on latest stable build
  2. Shen Ron

Post OP8 Pro IN2025 need QCN/xQCN backup...

Shen is the name
  3. Shen Ron

I've been trying to figure it out myself but not much progress
  4. Shen Ron

Okay it's gonna be a few hours before I can go home and make the backup if you're alright with waiting a bit longer
  5. Shen Ron

Is it the img from the ota you need or an actual backup?
  6. Shen Ron

Post My Phone was HACKED!!!! Please help me

If you have another phone you can use that one to try to disable find my device on the 8 Pro or see which device that person is using and remove and block it from find my device. Not sure if this would work but the suggestion from above is your best chance. And if you use custom recovery you can...
  7. Shen Ron

Post (MAGISK!!) New QS Shapes for the 7 Series!!!

This only works on OOS Beta 19 and Stable versions. It no longer works on OOS 11 beta 1 on the 7 and 7 Pro
  8. Shen Ron

Post Can you install OxygenOS over HydrogenOS?

Yes, as long as it's for your model phone
  9. Shen Ron

Post what happens when you take small ota on rooted phone

Every partition except the boot partition will be ok for the most part but you'll still end up boot looping even if you installed magisk over again, so unless you do a fresh install which depending on how badly you messed something up or forgot to disable any modules, you will have to start from...
  10. Shen Ron

Post Requesting Feature_list

The file I mentioned adds certain features to OnePlus phones, e.g. OnePlus 7 Pro has the option to switch between 90hz and 60hz but the OnePlus 7 doesn't. If the line that gives the 7 Pro the option to make those changes is added for the 7 as I've done, I can have that feature as well. That's...