• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by shhnedo

1. shhnedo

Post [REFERENCE] How to get an Android kernel up to date with linux-stable

That's not how it works. And no, nobody can really "help" you go from 3.x kernel to a 5.x kernel. Those are two completely different kernel generations to begin with. Then comes all the drivers and a bunch of troubleshooting, etc, etc.
  2. shhnedo

Post [CLOSED][DISCONTINUED][ROM][11.0][Miatoll][OFFICIAL] PixelPlusUI v3.9 | Eternal [2021/09/16]

https://ppui.site/changelog https://github.com/PixelPlusUI-Devices/official_devices/blob/master/changelogs/miatoll/PixelPlusUI_3.10_miatoll-11.0-20211016-0950-OFFICIAL.txt
  3. shhnedo

Post ¿Why LG G8 don't have any custom rom?

Because it may not be a popular/interesting device? Because LG gave up the smartphone business and support is dodgy?
  4. shhnedo

Post [ROM][11][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 [2021-08-09][Discontinued]

Thanks! @equlog How would the installation change if I were to flash a gapps package?
  5. shhnedo

Post [BULLHEAD][10.0] PixelExperience [OFFICIAL][VoLTE][2020-10-16]

I updated just fine via OTA.
  6. shhnedo

Post can I root pixelexperience 10 rom for nexus 5x?

amdradeonhd6950 Yes. Magisk.
  7. shhnedo

Magisk(latest stable) - yes. Xposed - no idea.
  8. shhnedo

Magisk 20.4 isn't compatible with the latest PE update. Says "Unsupported/Unknown image format". July 26 2020 Scratch that, it works perfectly after flashing the 20.4.zip in twrp.
  9. shhnedo

That's not the case. Both the big and LITTLE clusters are working. Install CPU-Z and start switching between it and some other app with the recents button. You'll see.
  10. shhnedo

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 [BLOD PATCHED] [2021-08-09]

dangpzanco Fl0k1337 https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=81763345&postcount=4
  11. shhnedo

Why do you have to "manually enable" them? It's a big.LITTLE architecture, LITTLE cores do most of the work, big cores come on when they're needed for heavier workloads.
  12. shhnedo

What do you mean "enable"? They're working by default. If you've flashed a blod fix of any kind on a previous rom, it shouldn't be present on PE after a clean flash.
  13. shhnedo

Is there any way to stop the lockscreen wallpaper from changing its size/position when pressing the power button? It tilts me off like nothing else. What I mean is: phone is locked and display is turned off -> press power button -> wallpaper looks to be zooming in or out or w/e and then it...
  14. shhnedo

Why don't you just open the log with something like notepad and Ctrl+F anything you might consider personal to see if it's in the log?
  15. shhnedo

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][Android 10] Pixel Experience For S10+

Things like VoLTE will never work on a custom rom for a samsung device - proprietary closed sources.