Recent content by shicomm

1. S

Post GCam for Poco X3

Will gcam fix the "fuzzy / out of focus " issue that many x3's have ? ( including mine.. ;( )
  2. S

Post [ROM] [12.0.0_r2] ArrowOS Poco X3 [BETA/EARLY RELEASE]

installed arrow in hope of fixing the nasty camera bug ( fuzzy image.. ) that plagued so many x3's on miui... did not work.. the gcam go app included in the gapps build still gives the fuzzy image on the back cam.. :(
  3. S

Post [ROM] [11.0.0] ArrowOS POCO X3 [OFFICIAL][SURYA][UNIFIED]

getting ready to get arrow on a x3 ;) ( just flashed my f2 last week ;) ) big difference ; i could use sideload to get the rom zip on my f2 but that is missing from the x3 twrp. is there another ( fastboot ) command to flash the zip ? xiaomifastboottools can flash the twrp file but not the...
  4. S

Post [ROM][11][OFFICIAL][LMI] ArrowOS 11.0 for Redmi K30 Pro / POCO F2 Pro

Small bump on the road here ; i got a notice about an update for the arrow build. It does download but refuses to install. Even when exploring around twrp i cant find the update file either , am i missing something here ?
  5. S

Post [ROM][12.1][OFFICIAL][LMI] crDroid v8.9 [13.09.2022]

After a couple of freezes i gave up... :( Tried arrow 12 and got things up and running smoothly in a pinch.. I might have missed something in the process of flashing and stuff but to be honest ; i kind of lost my trust in CR.. :(
  6. S

i thought that also but internet was working just fine.. Outbound calls also worked without a problem. Besides ; calls got just fixed by installing another dialer..
  7. S

Post [ROM][11][OFFICIAL][LMI] ArrowOS 11.0 for Redmi K30 Pro / POCO F2 Pro

After some nasty headaches with an upgrade from 10 to 12 on crdroid i decided to try arrow after some good experiences in the past on my F1. So far i'm REALLY impressed by the install process ! I grabbed a gapps build and ran thru the setup of my apps in a pinch , so smooth ! Really happy to...
  8. S

with the very nice xiaomi fastboottools i managed to update the twrp. Now i need a way to get the firmware , rom , gapps and magisk flashed but how... Update: I used the old adb sideload trick that i remembered from an wonky version of twrp ;) The install went very smooth but i got some...
  9. S

Time to leave the good old crdroid 6 behind... ;) I've gathered all the files i need but i'm unsure how to update my twrp. Is it something i need to do from adb and if yes ; how to do so ?
  10. S

Post Poco F2 Pro Charging Study - How Fast does it charge?

I also have seen a weird change in charge speeds.. Used to be totally fine but it seems that for a while now the speeds are very slow and quickcharge isnt working anymore..
  11. S

Post [ROM][10.0][OFFICIAL][LMI] crDroid v6.16 [13.03.2021]

Will there still be updates for this version or is the upgrade to 7 needed ? ( trying to avoid that... )
  12. S

Could it be that there is a weird kind of power bug ? When charging the lockscreen shows that my F2 is getting 1,2 watts from my charger ( QC3 charger , battery at around 57% ) but when checked with a usb power meter it shows that 15 watts is going thru ( at 9.2 volts and 1,6 amps so the QC...
  13. S

Smooth update again , thanks dude ! :)
  14. S

Post [ROM][Android 11][BERYLLIUM] crDroid v7.15 [20.02.2022]

Did an upgrade for magisk from within the app.. bad idea ( got stuck in a reboot loop after that.. ) Reflashed rom and core nikgapps and all is well. Is there some issues with magisk 22 on the rom atm ?
  15. S

Dirty flashed without any issues , thanks again !