Recent content by shiftyHungary

1. shiftyHungary

Post [KERNEL] CleanSlate Q 🚀 v3.7.9 |FlashLight|LED|KCal|FingerPrnt|Battery [25Jul]

Installed it yesterday, 2 hrs after publishing. OOS 10.3.9 + latest Magisk, flawless and fluid, so far no problems detected. Many thanks for keeping this kernel up-to-date.
  2. shiftyHungary

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][OnePlus 6/6T][11.0_r34]PiXeN-OS[2021/04/12][EOL]

This is a hardware related issue, it would happen on whatever ROM you are on currently. After installing a replacement battery, you will have to recalibrate the battery info of the phone. It's a file stored in system partiton, therefore a new rom install won't be solving the issue. There are...
  3. shiftyHungary

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][enchilada][11.0_r46]crDroid Android[v7.38]

Looking forward on this one, thank you for the effort!
  4. shiftyHungary

Post [CLOSED] Welcome to XDA 2021!

Overall, the way XDA looks on browser makes me feel it's nearly perfect, and it has arrived into the late 21st century. One thing I miss is somewhat like in the app, I'd love to see a "My Device" shortcut when I click my account name in the top right corner, this could make me leave bookmarking.
  5. shiftyHungary

Post Paranoid Android Quartz 5 - OnePlus 6

I"ve recently installed PA on my OP6, it's a great success so far. After 2 days of usage, I'm happy with the battery, SOT goes around 4-5 hrs on my 2 yo device, which is great imho. Functions are all working out of the box, I'm happy to have DT2W and DT2S, fluidness is as good as OOS was...
  6. shiftyHungary

Post Downgrade emui 9.1 a emui 8

Firmware finder will definitely mess your phone up at downgradeing. Don't try it.
  7. shiftyHungary

Post Downgrade emui 9.1 a emui 8

That option has been removed with EMUI 9.1. You may try FirmwareFinder method, but the given DNS adress didn't work for me, so I couldn't get a validation for the downgrade in eRecovery. Still looking for a method.
  8. shiftyHungary

Post Huawei P20 USB C Audio 3.5mm and Charge Adaptor

If you're going for headphones, I'd definitely go for a BT headphone, with an optional 3.5mm port on the headphones. I recently got a Skullcandy Hesh 3, I find it most pleasant, while it can be used with my PC too on the 3.5mm cable.
  9. shiftyHungary

Post [CLOSED][ROM][8.1][A5 2017][Unofficial] LineageOS for microG - 15.1 alpha

I had to revert to hadesStock, since this is my work phone also, so I'll only have a chance to test on the weekends and on office days. Yet what I remember is that I had all possible configured in microG, nothing else in the setings apart from the basic modes.
  10. shiftyHungary

The one with the dot is an accidental registration by signing in with Google. The other is the original which I use, yet sometimes I get signed out, and relogged in w/ the Google one. I'll contact MikeChannon to remove my alterego... ---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post...
  11. shiftyHungary

Okay, after a day of usage, I've occured some problems. Aforemention that I've done a clean install: - GPS not working - High accuracy is on, yet neither GMaps, neither Waze can locate, saying that no GPS signal is available. I don't know if this is correlated with microG, if it's caused by...
  12. shiftyHungary

Thanks for contributing :) How is battery life as of your tests? How bad is it compared to stock and to other LOS builds? What are the flows of camera? Is it only quality, or some functions are lost? Keep it up! ::)
  13. shiftyHungary

Post [ROM][Unofficial][A520x/A720x] Pixel Experience Plus 9.0

An other bug I've encountered is while in a call, screen isn't locked at all. It gets dimmed, but if I don't manually push the lock button, the functions are all active on the dialer screen, and many times I've touched some function with my ear. Can this be fixed somehow?
  14. shiftyHungary

Post [ROM][Unofficial][A520x/A720x] Pixel Experience Plus 9.0

Does anyone have solution for low speaker volume? Can it be fixed through some kind of Magisk module?