• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by shinsengloomy

1. shinsengloomy

Post General BUKG - Nov 2021 | GALAXY S21 Ultra 5G | Official Firmware (SM-G998B) | 26th Nov 2021

Noticed a new touch issue on BUKG. Occasionally there's a freezing issue where I can't open apps or type on a keyboard but swiping home, bringing down the notification shade, and interacting on the lock screen works. It's when I'm inside an app or on the home screen that I can't seem to...
  2. shinsengloomy

Post General BUKG - Nov 2021 | GALAXY S21 Ultra 5G | Official Firmware (SM-G998B) | 26th Nov 2021

I checked both Frija and Sammobile's database and nothing comes up for VZW. Latest firmware on sammobile was AUDB (Android 11 with the May security patch). Maybe nobody's grabbed the FW yet but that's unusual since T-Mobile, Sprint, and other carriers are up to date
  3. shinsengloomy

This thread is for exynos phones with model number G99XB. If you want to look for firmware for your snapdragon phone, you can search through the Frija app by putting in your phone's model number and CSC
  4. shinsengloomy

I wouldn't say there's much improvements after resetting. I just did it so i could free up space and make sure nothing was messing with battery. Although I'd like to say battery improved after the reset. I'd get an estimated 7hrs SoT before i drain the phone to 0
  5. shinsengloomy

I forgot to add this. Since A11 I believe my s21 ultra has a really bad throttling issue. Simple 2D games like fate grand order have very bad stutters here and there that weren't present on my Galaxy S10+. With Android 12, I think the throttling issue is still there but to a lesser extent
  6. shinsengloomy

Updated to A12 after a factory reset and so far my battery life hasnt changed or may have improved slightly. My only issue is this weird delay in touch interactions notable when switching between apps. For like 2 seconds none of my touches would register. Doesn't happen all the time though
  7. shinsengloomy

Post How To Guide [OneUi 4.0 Public Beta] Download and install in here! [Exynos)

You don't have any background applications running right? you can restart the phone, let it sit 5-10 minutes, clear all processes thru device manager, then run geekbench again
  8. shinsengloomy

Post Themes / Apps / Mods Samsung Quick Share 4 All (use it on non-Samsung PCs)

Thank you so much, man. This worked like a charm on my Legion 5 running windows 11. This is gonna make it easier for me to transfer pics from my phone to laptop for my schoolwork
  9. shinsengloomy

Downloading it right now. 200+ MB seems larger than the usual right?
  10. shinsengloomy

Update on battery. Seems similar to the September update, but considering this is just one day after the update, this looks good. Didn't notice any performance hiccups nor improvements so it's still the same
  11. shinsengloomy

AUIE October Security Patch is now out for S21 Ultra on DBT. Seems like the generic patch with overall stability improvement. Will check performance and battery after updating over the next few days
  12. shinsengloomy

Has anybody tried Nova launcher on oneui 4? Does it still have that delay when you're swiping home using the navigation bar?
  13. shinsengloomy

DBT can be updated via smart switch. Currently downloading the file there. No update logs on samsung's website yet
  14. shinsengloomy

my bad. didn't notice argentina wasnt part of OXM