• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by shintsan88

1. S

Post [ROM][11.0][Beta] DerpFest R for POCO M3 / Redmi 9T / Redmi 9 Power / Redmi Note 9 4G [OFFICIAL][juice]

Issue with Magisk Viper4Android with the latest version of this ROM: As my phone (Redmi 9T) is a close kin of the Poco M3, I installed this ROM, rooted with Magisk and installed my favorite modules. Unfortunately Viper4Android module breaks wifi connectivity.
  2. S

Post How To Guide [Guide] [Stable] xiaomi.eu Ad free Builds installation

thats odd. my experience tells otherwise. i placed the EU rom in the internal storage while still in stock Miui 12.5. rebooted into TWRP, mounted the internal storage then flashed from there. Then I followed the post-flashing instructions of our fellow members here, and finished without a hitch :)
  3. S

Post Themes / Apps / Mods Gcam for Redmi 9T (lime)

my decision to unlock bootloader hinges on how great gcam will be on a Redmi 9T. So is it really good?
  4. S

Thread Question Does MagiskHide Still Work?

Does "hiding the Magisk app" and turning on the "MagiskHide" toggle in the Magisk Manager app still work nowadays? I want to root my Redmi 9T, debloat, get rid of all pesky advertisements - and still be able to use banking apps, Netflix and McDonalds app in the process.
  5. S

Post LineageOS 17.1 for Xperia Z2

what is the best camera app for this latest ROM?
  6. S

Post Lenovo S60-a, Is it even possible to unlock bootloader?

kindly check this russian forum. i suggest use google chrome so that translation to english is instant: https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=663270&st=4040#entry86792029 https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=663270&st=1900#entry66190031 ---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ----------...
  7. S

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][PIE]Havoc-OS v2.6[SANTONI]

Same device, same ROM, different experiences Are all Redmi 4x phones exactly (as in absolutely exactly) identical hardware-wise? It seems with just one device-specific ROM, different users have different experiences. Mine is generally pleasant and satisfied with 2.9. How is that? Because of...
  8. S

Camera App whats a good, stable camera app for version 2.9? any suggestions?
  9. S

Magisk Module FDE.AI Magisk module FDE.AI doest seem to work with 2.9. A log file fde.txt should be created, but theres nothing. Perhaps because its unnecessary? This version runs superbly already with my Redmi 4x.
  10. S

Post Fastboot Disabled?

Oppo: Fastboot Disabled Any update on this issue? Ive got here an Oppo A7 , purchased for about $280 in the Philippines last December 2018. "Allow OEM Unlock" can be activated in Developer Options. But unfortunately "ADB reboot bootloader" seems only to restart the device. Key combinations...