Recent content by ShiRaZ1988

1. ShiRaZ1988

Thread Optical Zoom too?

Hi everyone :) I'm thinking of buying this phone. But i'd like to know if it has Optical Zoom at all? On the Mi.com page it only says 30x digital zoom. So i hope anybody can say/confirm it has at least a little bit of optical zoom. Thanks in advance - have a nice weekend! :)
  2. ShiRaZ1988

Post Charging speed

I got problems with it... Sometimes it charges really quick, like Quick Charge does. But then sometimes it says it needs about 8 hours to charge fully. Thats why i voted Average 3* and charging speeds sometimes even differs if i plug it out and in again. EDIT: With the original charger which...
  3. ShiRaZ1988

Thread LG G6 - H870DS or H870

Hello, i would like to get myself the G6. But i'm not sure wether to get the H870 (European model) or the DS model? You could count the Pros and Cons, but its more a decision of wether to root and use custom ROMs or not? What about updates/upgrades? Just share your opinions to help me decide...
  4. ShiRaZ1988

Post Youtube 18:9?

AFAIK it's not possible right now and Google said already they will prepare for this. They want to adapt youtube resolutions to whatever resolution your device has. So it'll probably take some time from now on...first 2:1 phones just came out...
  5. ShiRaZ1988

Post [ROM] [6.0.1] [nightlies] AOKP official nightlies

Just a question: Will it be fixed - or ist it normal (Play Store dev's can block rooted devices now), that i won't find i.e. Super Mario Run on this ROM, but on Cyanogenmod/Lineage OS?? Else i need to say, pretty awesome ROM! :) Thank you very much for this! Also love the scheduled updates. :)
  6. ShiRaZ1988

Post [ROM] [Build 2] 26/03 LineageOS 13.0 | Android 6.0.1 | Stable

Rom is not rooted. You can root in Developer settings. I do it by installing Magisk, so i can disable root the same way. :)
  7. ShiRaZ1988

My bad...i meant like rooting from the developer settings. PS: Whatsapp seems not to work right either. Im getting messages first when i open whatsapp itself. :eek:
  8. ShiRaZ1988

Bugs found: - Pokemon Go doesn't work - even if i hadn't used any root. - Developer options in settings don't work (i'll guess you know that already, else you wouldn't say to install SuperSu) - Weather function (i.e. for the locking screen) doesn't work (like in LOS) - while installation i...
  9. ShiRaZ1988

Post [KERNEL] [03.03.17] DarkSense P9000 Kernel 2.1.0 | 3.18.48

Just flash it with TWRP. No need for Wipes or such. :)
  10. ShiRaZ1988

Hi, just one. Just install directly Build 3 and thats it. PS: No need to quote the whole first post...:eek::eek:
  11. ShiRaZ1988

Post [RECOVERY] Unofficial TWRP for Elephone P9000 3.0.2-8

Newest TWRP doesn't work with this Stock ROM. Flash 20160810 version and then TWRP - then it works. :)
  12. ShiRaZ1988

Not obsessively enough, i guess. :) http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=69487620&postcount=1234 It sounds like he is gonna update the Resurrection Remix ROM and bring some new (CM-based) ROMs and then work on CM14 - since Elephone is releasing Android 7 this month. :)
  13. ShiRaZ1988

Post [RECOVERY] Unofficial TWRP for Elephone P9000 3.0.2-8

Yes, for example i installed CM13 via TWRP. But you can also install Eragon ROM or Stock ROM with it. :)
  14. ShiRaZ1988

This ROM is not pre-rooted. You can root it in the developer settings. And there you can un-root, too.
  15. ShiRaZ1988

lol, first page and also one page before Deepflex posted this besides the DL link.