Recent content by Shockndrop

1. S

Post TAR files to flash MF3 via ODIN

Soon. Working on getting them from my Samsung rep.
  2. S

Post MD5 files for the AT&T MF3 update important to the community!

The major Android version updates on AT&T in the past have always seemed to be Kies only, aside from only a couple from what I've understood. I wouldn't be surprised to see Kies based on past history.
  3. S

I'll do what I can. No promises on how quickly afterwards it will be. From what I understand though, as long as the update is done through Kies, that may not be needed, correct?
  4. S

I'm glad I could help, honestly. It took awhile for me to even get these files, but better late than never, right?
  5. S

Honestly just forgot to remove it. It was in the folder when it was copied.
  6. S

Thread TAR files to flash MF3 via ODIN

I had another thread for this, but I figured it would be good to repost it since I didn't know what I had stumbled upon at first. For all of those who have soft bricked their phones, I present to you to the MF3 TAR files to flash it back to stock via ODIN...
  7. S

I do apologize for the delay. Been extremely busy with other things in life. Here are those files as promised. https://mega.co.nz/#!WEEzSA7Z!aB46731_AwM7P83eMdDlmFYd1hUZfFBcQAZjc1X7wAE
  8. S

Can't say I've come across a bricked one as of yet, but does it still go into download mode? If so, they need to hit Alt + F10 to get into the recovery options, select Factory Recovery, and there should be a drop down box that will let you select I337 from there. Unless the phone is hard...
  9. S

I won't be able to get the DLLs, but I do have the MD5 files. I'll try to get them uploaded somewhere tonight.
  10. S

Thread MD5 files for the AT&T MF3 update important to the community!

I have access to the Samsung Smart tool used at Best Buys, and am able to copy these files. Would they be of importance to being able to flash a custom recovery? Update: Other things in life prevented me from getting the link to the files sooner, and I do apologize for the delay. But here they...