Recent content by shook187

1. shook187

Post Anyone have the T-mobile firmware they can post?

You do know tmobile video calling is basically Duo baked into the dialer? Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
  2. shook187

Post [Discussion] T-MOBILE OP8 Update to 10.5.17/20. Signal Service loss..

Anyone took this update and now experiencing data drops? I am!!; Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk
  3. shook187

Post There are many "leaks", if all are true what color is everyone thinking of getting?

I was thinking copper but I'm afraid it looks more like pink. Black or white for me!!! Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk
  4. shook187

Post Has anyone went from the t-mobile LG V60 thinQ

I owed the v60... Actually just sold it last week and I regret selling it. Camera's better, screen is better and has better battery life. OnePlus 8 wins in software and 90 Hertz refresh rate... Which is very noticeable. Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk
  5. shook187

Thread Chatbots in message app

Anyone have this Chatbots in the messenger app? What the hell is it how did it end it up on my phone? Started noticing it after I had my phone's Sim unlocked from mobbdeep... Not sure if it's related but it's on my phone since then Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk
  6. shook187

Post [T-Mobile] Free OP8 SIM Unlocking!

Thanks worked like a charm donation sent Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk
  7. shook187

Post [T-Mobile] Free OP8 SIM Unlocking!

I sent a private message I meet the qualifications. . anyone knows how long it takes to get a response? Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk
  8. shook187

Post Get the 8 for free or repair my old 7 Pro?

Why don't you make up your own decision? Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk
  9. shook187

Post new update from Tmobile

Just an FYI I thought my auto brightness was still broken after the update, which it was but I caved in and did a factory reset and now everything is fine with auto brightness. In a pitch black room it only drops down to 12%. I'm actually extremely happy with this update it has corrected most...
  10. shook187

Post Warranty through service carrier

Unless you're one too frequently crack screens or lose phones I say no on insurance. Not to mention LG phone loses so much value paying a monthly fee plus a $175 deductible make the decision not to carry insurancea no-brainer. Just put it in a nice case and screen protector and you'll be okay...
  11. shook187

Post Warranty through service carrier

You mean insurance or warranty? Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk
  12. shook187

Post Finally got my second screen. It's so cool! But what do you do with it?

If you don't know what to do with it by now you probably didn't need it. Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk
  13. shook187

It was fixed half ass.... It still drops to zero in dimmed areas but unlike before the update when you go back to brighten area it goes back up and begins working again. Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk
  14. shook187

What problems were you having? Can't say I was having any problems with it prior to the update Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk
  15. shook187

This wasn't a security patch!!! It was over 400mb . Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk