Recent content by shortyzsly

1. S

Post Black screen after bootloader via HCU in TP mode unlock and flash. FASTBOOT only now. Noodle scratching. Ideas?

So you mean to say you also had this issue?! I thought I was boned. There may be hope yet :) Thank you i will report back <3
  2. S

Post LineageOS 14.1 Berni's alternative builds

I have the stock 7.X.X deodexed from the forums here installed currently on my Z5C but I'm there's so much lag and delay opening up and switching between apps. Can this alt build be directly installed over my current one or do I need to install the original 14.1 before this one? Wanted to...
  3. S

Post Black screen after bootloader via HCU in TP mode unlock and flash. FASTBOOT only now. Noodle scratching. Ideas?

As it turns out, I think it may be an issue with the loader I may have tried to flash 8.1 and it was on 9.1. Any help when you get a chance anyone who's has the same issue. I searched the forums can't find my exact issue.
  4. S

Post P20 Pro CLT-09 Black Screen after bootloader unlock and flash

As it turns out, I think it may be an issue with the loader I may have tried to flash 8.1 and it was on 9.1. Any help when you get a chance anyone who's has the same issue. I searched the forums can't find my exact issue.
  5. S

Thread Black screen after bootloader via HCU in TP mode unlock and flash. FASTBOOT only now. Noodle scratching. Ideas?

Hi guys, so I recently discovered you can use test point mode on my phone through DC Phoenix to then use HCU to unlock your bootloader and root and flash custom roms etc. So after unlocking the bootloader which gave a success message. My phone proceeded to reboot into erecovery as there was...
  6. S

Thread P20 Pro CLT-09 Black Screen after bootloader unlock and flash

Hi guys, so I recently discovered you can use test point mode on my phone through DC Phoenix to then use HCU to unlock your bootloader and root and flash custom roms etc. So after unlocking the bootloader which gave a success message. My phone proceeded to reboot into erecovery as there was...
  7. S

Post [ROM][XZ][F833x][UB][STOCK] eXistenZ Oreo | XZ2 port | v8.0.0 | 05/02/19

Just wanted to say thank you for your work done on this. Loving it so far. Smooth like butter. Good battery life. Barely ever gets hot like it used to. And finally got onto the latest build V5 and no rebooting anymore. Fantastic stuff! :good: :) - Sony XZ F8331 Existenz Oreo V5.0.0 -
  8. S

Thanks for the speedy response. I found the system.ui fix in the thread 5 mins after asking lol. The search function is a godsend! :) However, reboots still going on so my next question. If im on v4 do i have to install the v5 build (41.3.A.2.107) before installing the v5 patch or will it do...
  9. S

Hey I really enjoy this patch but i seem top be facing 2 issues. In certain apps.... when i try pull down the notification bar while inside said app, the system.ui crashes and restarts...... every time without fail... and on top of that my phone has random reboots too at least 4/5 times a day...
  10. S

Post ❯ [APP] ❯❯ UNLIMITED Free Fast VPN ❯❯❯ DNS CHANGER with ADBLOCKER (1000+ servers)

This is epic! Thank you for this! Whenever you geta chance I can pay you for a redeem code if you havent got many. Thank you. ;)
  11. S

I assume if I'm currently on Romaur I'd have to install stock, then apply this patch and it'll fix the camera etc ?
  12. S

Post HTC DESIRE C resurrection?

Thank you Seanny ;)
  13. S

Post HTC DESIRE C resurrection?

Thanks for your reply I have it sorted finally. i borrowed (secretly) my mothers SIII and put in my sdcard and transferred the nameless rom through that way because my pc detected it ;) Recovery > Flash > Success! ;) Oh and in response to your previous question. I was returning to stock to...
  14. S

Thread HTC DESIRE C resurrection?

Hi there. My name is Dave. I am having trouble finding a correct place for this thread. This is the nearest place i could find for this topic. Q+A. I am having some trouble with my htc desire c. I know there is not alot of development for this device as it is fairly new to market. however i...