Recent content by shpegun

1. S

Post [ROM][11.0][UNOFFICIAL][13/04/2020] Fluid 1.4 for Pixel 2 XL

A few days ago I started having crashes without errors in many apps (app's just closes), such as Alfa-Bank, TikTok and even in Google Search (searchbar in dock) after typing second letter (latest ver., not beta). I didn't flash or install anything that can cause these crashes(haven't done...
  2. S

For some reason I don't have a Gpay widget in the power menu though the setting is enabled and Gpay is configured, moreover, the Home widget is working well. Where can be a problem?
  3. S

Thanks for updating ROM to v1.3! Everything goes well Is it possible to set exactly this watchface to lockscreen and AOD?
  4. S

The first time when I've flashed the rom, I did it without gapps and wanted to use Pixel Launcher as system Launcher, I was told that I can install PixelLauncher addon from NikGapps, so I tried to install it via twrp and got errors, then I decided to clean reinstall the rom AND flash NikGapps...
  5. S

it ends with "error 1" for me, sayng that the addon can be only installed on top of NikGapps, though i've flashed NikGapps when reinstalled the rom
  6. S

The best ROM I've used. But I have a question: is there any way to add search bar to the bottom of the desktop? Really miss it
  7. S

Post [ROM]-[TAIMEN]-[13.07.20]-Havoc-OS-3.7[10]-[Unofficial]

Hi! On which stock ROM should I be to flash HavocOS v4.1? upd: nevermind. it's impossible to download 1Gb file from AFH living in Russia (there is only one mirror in Virginia, USA), it is slow AF (300Kb/s seriously?!) and every time on ~10-15% i get "network error"
  8. S

Post [ROM][11][OFFICAL] Evolution X 5.1

So I've installed this ROM and have two questions: 1. I see in description it says "4 Statusbar Icon Styles", but i can't find this option anywhere. I wanna change wi-fi and mobile data icon. 2. The "Styles" bar in Google Wallpapers casuses crash of the app, is it ok? Please help, and thank you...
  9. S

Post [PORT] [APP] [6.0+] [Google Pixel/2/3/4/a/5] Live Wallpapers [27/10/2020]

For some reason, also, I have different colors in wallpapers compared to preview. It going through almost all 2020-wallpapers and I can't understand why (dark-themed conveyor belt on preview have black background, while in fact it's dark gray; light-themed eclipse have black-blue-orange gradient...
  10. S

Well, you may be right. I'm on Pixel 2XL which screen is QHD, while the wallpaper is optimized for Pixel 5's FHD
  11. S

Is it ok that the top of the screen is empty and have no "stuff" on it? (I'm trying to attach a screenshot, but the mobile app for some reason doesn't attach the file to the message)
  12. S

Works perfect on P2XL Android 11, big thanks to you The only issue is that the wallpaper doesn't fit the screen because of different aspect ratio. But I understand there is nothing to do. Thank you again anyway
  13. S

The only one issue I've found is that I have wallpapers with selectable colors ("multi") AND the same wallpaper with each color separately