Recent content by shpendazizi

1. shpendazizi

Post [ROM] [11.0.0] Pixel Experience / PLUS [UNOFFICIAL] [Discontinued]

So sorry to hear that ! Please accept my dearest condolences from a stranger to a stranger. Keep your head up and may Gods peace and love lift you and your family from sorrow!
  2. shpendazizi

Post [ROM] [11.0.0] Pixel Experience / PLUS [UNOFFICIAL] [Discontinued]

Hi I have been using this ROM for about 2 months now. Coming from a pixel 2xl I feel right at home with this rom. However there is two things that bug me in daily usage: 1. If Im in a dark room and want to unlock the phone with the pattern it takes maybe 2-3 seconds for the pattern dots to...
  3. shpendazizi

Post [APP] OOS 9.0.3 (Android Pie) Stock Camera

You just to swipe up from the camera app and you will have access to the setting and everything you might need.
  4. shpendazizi

Post [ROM][EAS][BETA][8.0.0] ★ Official ★ Pure Fusion OS ★ Oreo

Same issue here, but since I dont have a G6 I decided to go back to viper10 and make my pebble happy again ?
  5. shpendazizi

But does that mean i wont get notifications once my phone is locked ? Sorry for the noob questions !
  6. shpendazizi

Yes and no, I never use nfc so it's always off, but the wifi on the other hand is always on. I dont know much about this stuff but i like to make things work for a daily use ! Should i maybe flash another kernel, if so what would you suggest is the best one ?
  7. shpendazizi

I love the way it looks and works but the battery life is pure crap
  8. shpendazizi

Post [ROM] [LG G3 - d855] [RESURRECTION REMIX] [7.1.2] [MARCHETTO96]

Didnt work I flashed the cm 14.1 and its working so im good , Thanks for the reply tho
  9. shpendazizi

Post [ROM] [LG G3 - d855] [RESURRECTION REMIX] [7.1.2] [MARCHETTO96]

Boot animation The same thing is happening to me man did you find a solution !?
  10. shpendazizi

Post [ROM] AOSiP 7.0 - Oreo [EAS ✓] [OMS - Coming soon ] [8.0.0_r35] - 19.12.2017

its asking me for a pattern when the phone boots up . I draw the pattern i had on my last rom it says WRONG PATTERN ! Thats odd do any of you know how to by pass that ?
  11. shpendazizi

Post [help] lg g3 can't connect to wifi, it only shows "saved".

I have the same problem ! Did you find any solution ?
  12. shpendazizi

Post If only it had root

Just wanted to share it i guess
  13. shpendazizi

Thread If only it had root

I love this phone so much ,it fits me perfectly but only if it had root that would make it the best phone no doubt . 5h of screen on time ,4g and wifi always on plus bluetooth part of the day ,i love this phone so much.