Recent content by Shreesha.Murthy

1. Shreesha.Murthy

Post [ROM][OP2][Official]ResurrectionRemix v6.2.1[8.1.0_r18]

Hey all, I know I couldn't give as many builds as, say LineageOS but I felt RR didn't need that much of updates to begin with. That said, here is the final oreo build for RR. I know it's kinda late for an oreo ROM to get updated but while I'll be away playing with new toy (poco). This build...
  2. Shreesha.Murthy

Post [9.0.0] [OP2] Pixel Experience [BETA]

Hey all, Pushed a new build with bug fixes and minor improvements. Fixes in-call echo and usability of custom fonts Enjoy Pie :) Peace EDIT: AFH can be painfully slow sometimes, here's gdrive mirror if you're in a hurry
  3. Shreesha.Murthy

Post [ROM][8.1.0]Android Open Source Illusion Project [OFFICIAL] [beryllium]

Hey all, I've updated TWRP link with new build which fixes MTP randomly not working and added extra asserts in-order to flash MIUI if you wanted that (Credits to TheStrix). Make sure you update to that for smooth and less bugfree user experience. Peace.
  4. Shreesha.Murthy

Post [ROM][8.1.0]Android Open Source Illusion Project [OFFICIAL] [beryllium]

Reserved Reporting Bugs DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.) If it is a random reboot...
  5. Shreesha.Murthy

Thread [ROM][8.1.0]Android Open Source Illusion Project [OFFICIAL] [beryllium]

**** Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device. Use at your own risk!!! **** Android Open Source illusion Project About us: AOSIP is a quality custom rom based purely on GOOGLE AOSP source since 6.0 release. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability...
  6. Shreesha.Murthy

Hey all, New build is up with September security patch. Also, I've included hex-edited netmgrd blob from aviraxp who reported it fixed the data toggle bug for him. This should in theory do the same on everyone having/facing the crash. Let me know if this build fixes it or more debugging is...
  7. Shreesha.Murthy

Hey all, Pushed a new build with bug fixes and minor improvements. The scroll artifact was really a big annoyance. Enjoy Pie Peace :)
  8. Shreesha.Murthy

Post [ROM][8.1.0]LineageOS-15.1[OP2][STABLE][UNOFFICIAL]

It's cute you think I haven't tried that myself lol
  9. Shreesha.Murthy

No offense taken. It's not about controlling who gets the build and who doesn't because I'm not charging for builds and basically anyone can join and get the build. LineageOS is not ready for the prime time yet and it's fine on my part to do large soak test without having my thread filled with...
  10. Shreesha.Murthy

Hey all, I've released initial 16.0 build in my discord server. My reason for keeping it server only involves all the features (LOS side) and even device related features are still a WiP. I honestly don't want users spamming the thread with known bugs and expecting every feature to work on the...
  11. Shreesha.Murthy

LineageOS is planned to be released soon™.
  12. Shreesha.Murthy

Looks solid for first release :p
  13. Shreesha.Murthy

Nope, don't want to fix VoLTE to be very honest :)