Recent content by shubham9543

1. S

Post [ROM][CAF] RevengeOS 2.3 | mido [OFFICIAL]

Please check google assistant. Is it working ?
  2. S

Post Cyanogenmod for mediatek devices

Yes u were right. Psiphon app always shows this in wifi i have tested recently. But in data connection,without fix it gives error and dont connects. I have not tested my fix with data connection in psiphon app. That was my mistake. I will test and post ss later with psiphon app. Meanwhile i...
  3. S

Hello devs, I was working to fix whole device tunneling in Cm 13 with stock kk kernal. And i sucessfully fixed tunneling. But there is a problem that. Vpn is connecting to different random ports. Below ss will show that. I have included some '.h' files from lp kernel source of mediatek to...
  4. S

Post [ROM][6.0.1] CyanogenMod 13 for Kingzone K1 Turbo

fire855 please solve that weird issue in your gihub. So that others could also build for kingzone k1.
  5. S

Yeah I know that way bro . I was just asking fire to update the readme file .
  6. S

fire855 how can I build cm 13 with upstream sources ? The problem I cannot intialise repo from your git. In readme.MD of k1 tree I found the following command . repo init -u git://github.com/fire855/android.git -b cm-12.1 which is obviously for cm 12.1 . ferhung fire855 help me . I tried...
  7. S

Post How to fix ygpd stuck at 98% while flashing stock Rom

Post updated with new patch and guide
  8. S

Post [ROM][MT6582/92][6.0.1]Orion OS 2.3 [UNOFFICIAL]

kishpatel can u share 92 device tree.
  9. S

Hello devs, I was trying to fix vpn tunneling in cm13 Logs i get using two different netd. One from fire855 and ferhung. The logs i get given below From fire netd 05-18 07:58:45.438 D/NetworkMonitor/NetworkAgentInfo [MOBILE (HSPA+) - 102]( 982): Checking...
  10. S

Thread How to fix ygpd stuck at 98% while flashing stock Rom

How to fix ygpd stuck at 98% In this tut I gonna discuss about the flashing problems while using YGPD . Any porter may face the common issue thats is stucking at 98% during ygpd flash. thinking Why stuck ??? Generally the problem occurs when u have a rom without correcting mount points ...
  11. S

Post [ROM[6.0.1][23/05/2017] Resurection Remix 5.7.4 for Micromax Canvas Nitro A311/A310

[email protected] check GPS in ota version using GPS test app. Without using gapps . tell me it is working or not ? As it is not working in my port...
  12. S

I was waiting for ur build from the core of the heart. Finally it is here . Great work fire855
  13. S

Post [aosp][5.1.1][multi device support] minimal os v2

I don't know why u r facing that . It has got the most stable network . I am using it for 2 weeks not ye faced that .