Recent content by shubhamkulkarni02

1. S

Post [ROM][EOL][9.0][ARM64][OFFICIAL] ArrowOS 9.x

Moto g4 plus India edition. Volte not working. Internet works fine but not able to call.
  2. S

Post [ROM][9.0][MI5][OFFICIAL]Syberia Project

What about volte...is it working ?
  3. S

Post [MAGISK] Various mods for Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus (natrium) running MIUI 10 Oreo

Yes.. That's the repo I cloned. Also there is no device feature folder in gemini. I want gestures. But that hardware keys xml content in my gemini is same as your modules xml file. Can you plz check file structure of gemini. That would be really great. Thank you.. :D
  4. S

Is it updated? I cloned your repo. I got that checker. I can edit that to gemini but it's not that simple right? We also need to rename that xml file and other contains. Can you guid me or can you plz do that and upload new zip here?
  5. S

Not able to Flash..getting error.. Natrium only... Installation failed
  6. S

Thank You once again ... just a quick question.. can i use it for mi5? i dont have mi5s ..:p
  7. S

First of all Thank You ! Sorry for the late reply. and no i cant disable quick pull down and also i cant use exposed :(. i ll test this zip and let you know.
  8. S

Can you please port it for miui 10.. Oreo based... You can build it and I'll test it for you.. :D
  9. S

Post [APP] [MI 5] [MIUI 10 Oreo 8.0] CameraX V2 -Google Camera with Front Portrait Working

Can Someone plz upload fix zip again...its gone from server(Error 410 Gone)...Thank You!
  10. S

Post [MOD][Xposed] Ingress Xghpyh V1.0

Cypher_01 thank you..... I'll... But Plz try to update as soon as possible. I'm trying to devwlop app by using ur source from github but I know java programming very little. So it's as good as not possible.
  11. S

Ohk.. Thanks for the reply.. Can u tell when will complex gonna available?
  12. S

How to use COMPLEX command. MORE is working. What about complex?
  13. S

Post [ROM][5.1.1][UNOFFICIAL] GzRoms -Tesla- [CANCRO]

sorry .... but im having same problem with tesla too.:crying:
  14. S

Post [ROM][5.1.1][UNOFFICIAL] GzRoms -Tesla- [CANCRO]

cant flash i am trying to flash rom but there is a error while flashing. error:error executing binary in zip /sdcard/mi3/update-minimal-07-03-2015-signed-.zip what should i do? plz help!!!:confused: