Recent content by shure2

1. S

Post Great Keyboard Found!

glad you like it. I'm using a Brydge 9.7" keyboard. It turns the N9 into a really versatile device and has a backlit keyboard. It is a little big for the N9, but only about 7mm each side.
  2. S

Post [UNOFFICIAL][8.1.0]LineageOS-15.1 For Nexus 9 (WIFI) (07/25/2020)

I got this tablet 2nd hand last year and used it as a cheap sat nav on one side and music on the other as I travelled around Europe. It got boiling hot for 5 months and I always had it charging in the camper. The battery health is down to 90% now which I think is amicable, and I've just bought a...
  3. S

Thread Xposed MM Modules

Hi all, I've looked everywhere but can't seem to find a download for the flashable zip that contains the modules for the Marshmallow xposed. I'm on the N910U with arm7 and don't want to go flashing the wrong modules. Can anyone help out please? Sent from my SM-N910U using XDA-Developers...
  4. S

Post [ROM][AOJD][5.1.1][16/01]SIXPERIENCE N5 PORT STABLE V6.0

I've search and can't find my answer. Only on Skype and via Bluetooth I hear a loud constant crashing my end, very annoying and difficult to understand the other end. I've tried multiple headsets and only had one success story in a rental car. Any idea?
  5. S

Dirty flashed from v4 with banned kernel and working fantastic
  6. S

Hate to ask but anyone on n910U tried v5?
  7. S

Thanks for this ROM, I was using 5.0.1 before and multi user was a bit buggy and everything really slowed down after a while, now I can switch with the icon without going into the settings and phone using the second account, it appears bug free :)
  8. S

Would someone mind testing to see if multi users works? It is buggy in 5.0.1 when unlocked with root. So far people have asked in the thread but there isn't an answer :(
  9. S

Post [KERNEL][5.1.1][N910U][TW]-Suemax-kernel-v1.1-[Auto root +Busybox ][STOCK]

It pains me to ask this noob Q, we can we flash a n910c ROM and then this n910u kernel? I pressume there is a n910u 5.1.1 modem and bootloader floating around?
  10. S

I'm using the stock 5.0.1 lollipop update (rooted) and the multi-user mostly works. I'll jump ship if 5.1.1 multi-user work too!
  11. S

Shame because on my 910U i rooted and enabled it from the build prop. There are some bugs but it works quite well.
  12. S

Post [17.04][ROM][5.1] CyanogenMOD 12.1 [UNOFFICIAL]

I now have to turn on airplane mode and off again to get WiFi working. Just another little bug that will be worked out in the end
  13. S

Post I got my oneplus Bamboo Battery Case!!

Would you mind saying who you ordered it from?
  14. S

Post [KERNEL][22/10][CM][3.4.110][UBER5.2] ☆ AK ☆ [v. 311]

Only just noticed min cpu freq was 1500mhz when awake. Is this normal (102 and new synapse)? OK just read that it seems to be a bug and is actually 300mhz
  15. S

Post Finally! You can buy bamboo style swaps

Have you decided to keep it? I'm in the market for one and would like to know your aliexpress dealer or buy yours from you :) thanks