Recent content by sibigr

1. S

Post [ROM][DISCONTINUED] LineageOS 15.1 for Xiaomi Mi 5

I have weak gps signal compared to my previous miui based on android 7. Any suggestion/solution?
  2. S

Post [ROM][8.1.0][STABLE][OFFICIAL][TREBLE] AospExtended ROM V5.8 [Z2 PRO]

I have a problem after the 5.5 update: the proximity sensor doesn't work, when making calls the screens stays on and buttons are pressed accidentally. Also when I used the auto update feature from 5.4 to 5.5 many google apps were crashing all the time, I had to flash everything from the...
  3. S

Post [ROM][8.1.0][STABLE][OFFICIAL][TREBLE] AospExtended ROM V5.8 [Z2 PRO]

Does pip mode works? Because I try to enable it on youtube app and I get black screen in the pip window.
  4. S

Post Newest Smart Watch / Android Watch to look out! No.1 D5!

ofcourse it has a speaker!!!
  5. S

Yes I know, I also don't trust the rating, but it's better than the "no rating at all" of k18 and k18mini. Splash proof is enough for a smartwatch of this kind..
  6. S

Post New k8 3g round android 4.4

I've been waiting for 2 months, I can't wait any longer :( I just ordered the D5 because of the IP65 spec :D
  7. S

I ordered today the no1 d5 through ebay, I was between k18, k18 mini and no1 d5, but I finally chose the d5 because of the IP65 specification. I will have it in 20 days, I can't wait !
  8. S

Post New k8 3g round android 4.4

Guys I need your advice: I'm about to buy a smartwatch and I'm between the k8 and the no1 d5. I like more the no1 d5 which is a bit waterproof but I think I should buy the k8 because there is better development and research at xda forum (rooting, firmware etc). Which one do you suggest? Thanks...
  9. S

Post [ROM] Lenovo a760 clean android rom wanted

I think this rom is the best. Many thanks.
  10. S

Post Alcatel OT-997D Root and Rom development

my root procedure vb5-y0 I updated to vb5y-0 then went into factory mode with volume - and power button mtk recognized the phone and then i pressed root on mtk droid tools 2.2.9. I got only 4 lines on mtk status I thought the phone was rooted, so i rebooted the phone once through the mtk...
  11. S

vB5Y-0 successfully rooted I updated the phone to the latest vB5Y-0 version and then I rooted it successfully with mtk droid root 2.2.9.
  12. S

new one touch upgrade version I noticed that Alcatel released hours ago the new One Touch Upgrade S utility version 2.6.3 for the 997D and some others. Maybe there is an update for our 997D, I will try the utility later...
  13. S

Nothing yet, I have tried every available method soc,unlockroot,bin4ary etc and nothing works after the firmware update. Is there anyone who hasn't done the firmware update and can root his phone? If yes please do a factory reset and take a backup of his ROM and upload.
  14. S

Also tried Unlockroot 3.0 (which was updated recently) but it doesn't work
  15. S

As I can see from your other posts you rooted the 997D with the Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v15 solution. After that you did the system firmware update and you don't have root anymore? I also updated the firmware of my 997D through my phone settings/about phone/system updates/check for update...