• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by siddarth25

1. S

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0] crDroid 6.x [A6000/A6000 Plus]

can't believe my device got android 10 gonna try right now
  2. S

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL]Lineage-17.1[ANDROID-10][A6000/A6000 PLUS][STABLE]

nicee man am downloading right now will inform later. btw how did your jee exam go??
  3. S

Post [ROM][STABLE][AUG]LineageOS-16.0[F2FS][A6000/A6000 Plus][UNOFFICIAL]

Very good ROM. The ROM is smoother than my ass cheeks. Everything works exceptional except 2 things. First the live display(Night light) is broken, it isn't working and the second thing is with the internal storage. The first few days after installing the ROM i had no problem and the System...
  4. S

Post [ROM][9.0.0][F2FS]HavocOS-2.0[ARM][OFFICIAL]

Very nice ROM. Can be used as daily driver. The amount of customisation is absolutely insane!. I got around 4 hours of SOT with mixed usage (gaming, 4g,maps, video) can't complain for a pie ROM. But there are a few minor bugs. The main bug is that in the default launcher while scrolling through...
  5. S

Post [ROM][7.1.2][a6000][OMS] ViperOS v3.1.1 [UNOFFICIAL]

this is a very greeat ROM but my only problems are the equalizer app is not working. google drive is not working but other than that this is a very good ROM
  6. S

Post Frame rates drop when using mobile data

Are you on stock lollipop ROM?
  7. S

Post A6000 hardbricked after updating miui rom

Before this occurred was usb debugging turned on?
  8. S

try this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_-VtzKV4-E
  9. S

Which guide or video are you following?
  10. S

Thread Opening Magisk from settings

Hey guys. I am currently on resurrection remix 5.8.5 nougat on my Lenovo a6000 plus(2gb varient). I have a pretty wired issue, when I open Magisk manager app normally by tapping on the app in my home screen it opens and works fine no problem. But when I open Magisk from settings (The settings...
  11. S

Thread Crash while opening Magisk from settings

Hey guys. I am currently on resurrection remix 5.8.5 nougat on my Lenovo a6000 plus(2gb varient). I have a pretty wired issue, when I open Magisk manager app normally by tapping on the app in my home screen it opens and works fine no problem. But when I open Magisk from settings (The settings...
  12. S

While downloading with qfil or any other program make sure you have the latest version of that downloading app. Even I had a similar situation but when I found a newer version of the downloader app it worked fine while installing stock lollipop.