Recent content by Siddharth Thevaril

1. Siddharth Thevaril

Post [SROM] ☆ ★ ☆ 4-Dec ● OS 7.8 ● Deepshining v8.0 'NokiaLove' ● Devstore8 ☆ ★ ☆

How to Stream videos on WP7 without downloading? Hello, Before I unlocked my HD7, I was able to watch some (.mp4) videos on the internet through IE on my phone without downloading them, after I flashed my phone with DeepShining ROM, when I open the video, it starts to download the video which I...
  2. Siddharth Thevaril

Post [XAP] HTC Interop Unlock test 2 - courtesy of Heathcliff74

Yes,it was developer unlocked first & then installed the interopUnlock. ---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 AM ---------- Purchased the developer unlock,then installed interop unlock,max 8 apps can be sideloaded :(
  3. Siddharth Thevaril

Post [XAP] HTC Interop Unlock test 2 - courtesy of Heathcliff74

Interop unlock successful on WP7 Mango Currently running Mango 7.5 on HD7,Interop Unlock successful,no errors,clean install! Thank you very much!
  4. Siddharth Thevaril

Post [GUIDE] One Click How to Root the Wildfire with Unrevoked 3.21

I did exactly as per the instructions! I have a wildfire.when it boots the second time,Unrevoked asks "Is the firmware too new?" I downloaded the latest version of unrevoked!
  5. Siddharth Thevaril

Thread [Q] Possibility to Unlock WP7 again?

So,as soon as I purchased hTC HD7 & connected (with build 7008) to Zune,it asked to update it to build 7392 & I did.After that I tried to unlock it with Chevron in which I failed to because it supports only 2 builds ,i.e.-7004 and 7008.Now I plan to again update my 7008 to 7392 because 7008...
  6. Siddharth Thevaril

Post ||#%#*>>Graphically "tweaked" wm6.5 [ROM][build 21870.5.0] by [Sidmetalquanta]<<*#%||

Thanx for ur contribution,this would help to improvise my ROM!!!
  7. Siddharth Thevaril

Thread ||#%#*>>Graphically "tweaked" wm6.5 [ROM][build 21870.5.0] by [Sidmetalquanta]<<*#%||

||#%#*>>Graphically "tweaked" wm6.5 [ROM][build 21870.5.0] by [Sidmetalquanta]<<*#%|| Hello Everyone,this is my first ROM after working for a very long time.The ROM will be out in a week,so that I can finalise it.I'm uploading images of my ROM>It has the default Titanium look with Manila 2-D...
  8. Siddharth Thevaril

Post |B|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Sense 2.1 / Titanium ★

Can I install this ROM for my HTC P3400i???
  9. Siddharth Thevaril

Hello Sir,I'm using a Htc P3400i with a 6.5 ROM (New Gene) downloaded from ankit360.I see many...

Hello Sir,I'm using a Htc P3400i with a 6.5 ROM (New Gene) downloaded from ankit360.I see many 6.5 roms on xda,but they have not written for which device is the particular ROM for.So,how can I understand which ROM to download for my device???
  10. Siddharth Thevaril

Sir,which kitchen do u use to cook ROM for Htc P3400i?

Sir,which kitchen do u use to cook ROM for Htc P3400i?
  11. Siddharth Thevaril

For which phone is this-[10.03.09]WM 6.5 21176 WWE (build 21176.5.0.0) Manila 2D ROM for?

For which phone is this-[10.03.09]WM 6.5 21176 WWE (build 21176.5.0.0) Manila 2D ROM for?
  12. Siddharth Thevaril

Are there any other roms for HTC P3400i except Summits VanilaManila & and6.5 available on the...

Are there any other roms for HTC P3400i except Summits VanilaManila & and6.5 available on the internet or at xda-developers?
  13. Siddharth Thevaril

Thank you for the link Sir.

Thank you for the link Sir.
  14. Siddharth Thevaril

Sir,can u please send me the link to download the original HTC P3400i wm6 ROM as I didn't knew...

Sir,can u please send me the link to download the original HTC P3400i wm6 ROM as I didn't knew that orefkov had designed a program to backup the original ROM. I have a NEW Gene.
  15. Siddharth Thevaril

Sir,can u please send me the link to download the original HTC p3400i wm6 ROM,because I didn't...

Sir,can u please send me the link to download the original HTC p3400i wm6 ROM,because I didn't knew that orefkov had designed a program to backup the original ROM. I have a NEW Gene.