Recent content by sidewalk_

1. S

Post Paranoid Android Pie Beta - Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

Underrated ROM. Personally got 8h SOT with 1h++ of gaming with 20% of battery left. Looking forward to the next update.
  2. S

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL]AOSiP 10[ALPHA]

Can't record video from camera after a while. Any fix for this?
  3. S

Anyone's phone getting a bit hot when charging?
  4. S

Me too, can confirm 1 and 4
  5. S

Post [ROM][Pie][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v7.0.0 [whyred]

MODEDIT by gregbradley, hide tags added to hide excessive quote. Dude, that's awesome, this should be on the first page imo. Very comprehensive and detailed. This forum needs more people like you lol
  6. S

Post [ROM][9.0][OFFICIAL] [EOL] Syberia Project [03/02]

So I can flash MIUI firmware straight from the recovery? Just check if the firmware includes bootloader or updater script, am I right?
  7. S

In my case, the error was "Failed to update vendor image". Had the same problem with RevengeOS too. Was getting really frustrated and I just go back to Havoc instead. Anyway, thanks for helping! Edit: Maybe it's because the zip is not completely downloaded? The file size on the download page is...
  8. S

Twrp version matched. I was wondering if this is a problem with the firmware version? I Flashed the firmware via twrp before flashing this rom Btw. Did I do it correctly? Would be greatly appreciated if someone could shed a light on how to flash the firmware the right way. Thanks! Edit: I've...
  9. S

Hello everyone, it says Updater process ended with ERROR: 7 when I'm flashing the ROM, any idea why this happens? I already flashed the latest firmware with TWRP. sys01
  10. S

Post [ROM][WIP][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 For Moto G 2013 [falcon][2018/01/09]

Did you guys encountering any lags in the ROM? It's stable tho.
  11. S

Post [ROM][Falcon][Nougat]Slim7 - OFFICIAL

Just enable root access in developer options and install super su in play store, it should work.