• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by SidRobo

1. SidRobo

Post [Guides & Links] TOUCHWIZ UNIFIED MODS THREAD

OMG, i was looking through some old emails, it has been 4 years since i was here, so much fun back then... if life was just a bit kinder...
  2. SidRobo

last time i tried i wasn't able to make it work. it needs 4 or 5 different smalis to modify. it is out of my knowledge, sry :(
  3. SidRobo

Post [NEW] New Note UX Ported Apps (Project Grace - N7) [UPDT 06/07/16]

hi. sometimesago someone posted how to add app launcher icon for Smart manager. does anyone knows where it is?
  4. SidRobo

Post [DISCONTINUED][TOOL] 09/06 | Fulmics Deodexer 1.6 ◦ MM ◦ Nougat ◦ Oreo | for Windows

thanks Xpirt. my problem fix. i uninstalled and reinstalled java from oracle.
  5. SidRobo

Post [DISCONTINUED][TOOL] 09/06 | Fulmics Deodexer 1.6 ◦ MM ◦ Nougat ◦ Oreo | for Windows

it was C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath by default but it didn't work(fulmics) so i change it to %JAVA_HOME\bin but still the same. is it possible that it's incompatible with windows 10 ?!! because as i said i had same problem with SAV x64 deodexer so i tried x32 version of it and it worked.
  6. SidRobo

but it's already installed and other programs are using it. :( :rolleyes:
  7. SidRobo

hi. i get error! Do you have java installed and set in PATH? but java is already installed and set in path. i had same problem with other tool so i tried x32 version and it worked. java version "1.8.0_121" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_121-b13) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM...
  8. SidRobo

Post Guides Android 7 modding with main emphasis on S7edge this time

i really want it and tried so many times but no success :p
  9. SidRobo

No need anymore it was ok. I have no idea without logcat I just can suggest you to recheck all steps i'm sure you missed something. There was a guy that has same problem as you. Me and some other devs killed ourselfs to find what was wrong and we couldn't find it. I personally asked him 1000...
  10. SidRobo

everything look fine. pls double check if you copy the smali in right place or not. many peaple did this mod on MM and N.
  11. SidRobo

give me your non modified GlobalActions.samli
  12. SidRobo

Post Collection of Guides & Mods & Links for Samsung Android 6.0.1

[/HIDE] master a short question. if i want to enable it by default, what should i do? because i used it in Reboot recovery mod and some people don't what to use toggle for it so the button wouldn't seen in power menu and they have to do the rc part at least for one time to enable it.