Recent content by sieghartRM

1. S

Post Development [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 21 for Xperia 1V (XQ-DQ72)

Thanks for the update on the progress of an update.
  2. S

1. You should test it yourself. It works for me but you are probably on different carrier. 2. I have not t noticed any bugs related to photos. 3. This is probably bug with Magisk module they are using and they should be reporting this issue to module developer. This should not apply to you...
  3. S

LineageOS 21 is official. Is the next update going to be when this device becomes officially supported on LineageOS? Edited
  4. S

Okay is it safe to use? Will Google use the data in there for anything other than adding E-SIMs?
  5. S

Yes it is through that screen. Is the app https://store.apple.com/go/uk/vieworder/W1465140096/phantom3-40@protonmail.com/AOS-EMEA-104801-A10000052033 required to use this fearure? I do not want to use Google SIM Manager if I do not have to.
  6. S

I have mindthegapps installed so I assume that it is installed from there or it came with LineageOS, since it is treated as system app. The app is this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.euicc.
  7. S

I can only add E-SIM through the Google SIM Manager app. I tried disabling Google SIM Manager and going to settings > Network & Internet > Add SIM and it does not let me add E-SIM. If this is how it is suppose to be than, I guess it works.
  8. S

I am using the EU-UK model XQ-DQ54 and everything is working fine. Also is it possible LineageOS will add support for E-SIMs? I only ask because I was able to see this option with Google's SIM Manager app but I do not want to use Google's app for this feature. Edited to add: I did not report...
  9. S

Post [App][5.0+] Aurora Store - Open Source Google Play client

Is there is a way to whitelist only apps you want updates for? I know about blacklist manager but it is quite tedious to block only apps you do not want to update through Aurora store. Edited
  10. S

No I meant that if I update the apps through anonymous Aurora store account will these apps appear in Google Play app store in app updates or installed apps list? I do not want them to appear there, since I do want them to attach to Google Play app store. Edit: I just updated all those apps...
  11. S

I would like to update some apps that I did not get from Google Play app store. Would updating them from the Aurora store make apps appear in Google Play app store in app updates or in installed app list?
  12. S

I found out why I was unable to install the old apps. It was because I was not using latest version of backup app to restore them. I still think it would be nice if SeedVault could install these older apps on restore.
  13. S

I could not install some apps because they are very old apps. I know Google made this change in Android 14 to not allow installation of older apps. Will LineageOS allow the installation of older apps or not? Edited
  14. S

Post Question How to manually update Asus Zenfone?

It seems I may not have to need to update to android 13 as it seems the process is bit different if you already have LineageOS installed. Thanks, for trying to help. I will try updating LineageOS and if this does not work I will try to flash RAW through fastboot and flash LineageOS. Edited
  15. S

Post Question How to manually update Asus Zenfone?

No, sorry. I misunderstood I thought Asus would support modding the device better like Sony. So do I just download the dump or full ROM, since that I want latest Android 13 OS for LineageOS 20.0? Also is it possible to not wipe data? I know it is recommended to wipe data but I do not have...