Recent content by SilencerOfLambs

1. SilencerOfLambs

Post [4.4.4] DN4 (Ditto Note 4) ROM by E-team (Electron Team) - Development Stopped.

Thank you SO much Fahim! I wanna see what all changes Manny had done inside android.policy.jar as well, so that i can completely customize the keys. Thanks a lot..and I wish we could somehow update Manny's post with this link. :( ALSO any idea on the clock FC after flashing the zip? I tried to...
  2. SilencerOfLambs

Post [4.4.4] DN4 (Ditto Note 4) ROM by E-team (Electron Team) - Development Stopped.

Anyone can share Manny's zip file? An earnest request...the link above is broken.
  3. SilencerOfLambs

Post All MODs and FIXES for DN4

Guys I wanna flash the stock key remapping zip and check whether the stock functionality of the keys is getting restored. Left key - Menu Home Button - Recents Right - Back Can someone confirm if it works? Also if it doesnt, can someone share a revert zip?
  4. SilencerOfLambs

How're you getting the status bar tinted in accordance with the app bro?
  5. SilencerOfLambs

Post [ROM][PORT][CM12][5.1.1][Aroma] V3.2 Benghazi ROM - Advanced Edition

Thanks..I am aware that the call recording is fine. I am actually more concerned about the 'sound recording'. In RR, the sound recording was extremely glitchy and noisy..Just wanted to check that.. Could you please check 2 things? -whatsapp recording -whatsapp camera If these 2 are working i...
  6. SilencerOfLambs

Post [ROM][PORT][CM12][5.1.1][Aroma] V3.2 Benghazi ROM - Advanced Edition

Hey guys, I have a few queries before i flash this ROM. I was on another 5.1.1 ROM and I just wanna know if the issues I faced there exist here as well or whether they are ironed out - 1.Does Video playback work fine without having to enable SW overlay? 2.Does sound recording and whatsapp...
  7. SilencerOfLambs

Post Official Resurrection Remix Bootanimation & Logo

Nice work man!Thanks :)
  8. SilencerOfLambs

Post Official Resurrection Remix Bootanimation & Logo

What about Note 2?
  9. SilencerOfLambs

Post [ROM][5.1.1_r26][OPTIMIZED][n7100]RESURRECTION REMIX 5.5.9[UBER 4.9][CM12.1]

Wow it's been a looooong time since I have played around with my phone and it's great to see Resurrection Remix having come such a long way from the early days when I was really active theming the ROM along with GaboWinter and westcrip. I have a Note 2 now and will flash this soon..If all goes...
  10. SilencerOfLambs

Post [ROM][4.2.2] RootBox ♦ Support ♦ Help-Index ♦ Discussion [i9100/i9100g/n7000]

Hey Guys..Long time.. I got myself a Note 2 and I will be giving over my lovely S2 to my dad.Its gonna be a bad seperation coz I learnt a lot about Android while I was using S2. I had been running Rootbox 3.9.1 and now before giving it over to dad I wish to downgrafe to an official stock...
  11. SilencerOfLambs

Post [ROM][4.2.2] RootBox ♦ Support ♦ Help-Index ♦ Discussion [i9100/i9100g/n7000]

Hey it's all good man.Thanks for taking the pain. :)
  12. SilencerOfLambs

Haha yeah! And brilliant work with Hue man.Looks so lively and different now! Just great ;)
  13. SilencerOfLambs

ALL SOLVED.THANKS A LOT GUYS. So i just flashed the gapps package,fixed permissions like 2-3 times and it's all good now.Call it coincidence or just luck. Now to bask in the awesomeness of Rootbox. :cool:
  14. SilencerOfLambs

- if style is Tiles, then you are choosing between Tiles drawer and Notification drawer You mean choosing by clicking on the upper right corner button so that it toggles between the notification drawer and tiles drawer? So that's not happening in my case.I clicked on Tiles style and i can see...