Recent content by SilentDevGuy

1. S

Post [Tool] Nubia Red Magic 3 Unbirck Tool

That doesnt always work Everyone please get the updated drivers, the bundled ones have problemd with certain installations. Updated drivers available by googling driver name. Qualcomm HS-USB, i would link it but i am busy atm
  2. S

Post qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008

The drivers are corrupted and need to be reinstalled with the newest version from qualcomm
  3. S

Post In Built Screen Recorder NUBIA Red Magic 3

Can you PM your rom and model number and ill help you from there, also tell me what stage in converting it says device cant be trusted
  4. S

Post In Built Screen Recorder NUBIA Red Magic 3

Simply follow updated instructions for A9 in my last post. Or upgrade off A9, Nubia abuses strandhogg on A9. PURPOSEFULLY ENDING SUPPORT THE MONTH BEFORE STRANDHOGG IS PATCHED.
  5. S

Post [Guide] Instant 10%+ Performance Boost!!! Remove Nubia backdoors,loggers,trackers, etc. ROOT OR TWRP REQUIRED

What rom version are you using? If you cant locate the init file that creates it on boot, maybe youre on A9, for A9 removing the file in system bin should be enough from my memory but I dont have an A9 available to test it out right now, you could always look through the inits there arent many...
  6. S

Post [Guide] Instant 10%+ Performance Boost!!! Remove Nubia backdoors,loggers,trackers, etc. ROOT OR TWRP REQUIRED

Nope, its simply there to fool you, regardless theres a woodpecker in the system bin.
  7. S

Post What are safe temperatures? Building a thermal-engine.conf?

On android the thermal engine is built around the same sensors and is actually what the rom uses, i see where the misunderstanding was now. To get you up to speed on all android roms the throttling is handled by the thermal engine which is modifiable by the end user, I personally am only aware...
  8. S

Any further posts should be about creating a thermal engine as the thread is suppose to be about... Thanks in advance.
  9. S

A slight misunderstanding, my device NEVER thermal throttles, it always releases the heat perfectly fine. My question is in regards to ME wanting to throttle my phone, not stop it.
  10. S

Post How to add PackageManager.FEATURE_FREEFORM_WINDOW_MANAGEMENT to device specifications?

Its likely that you are misunderstanding what I need but I appreciate your attempt to help, I am fully aware of everything you have said, but GravityBox IS an xposed module with an app as frontend/gui. In GravityBox you are able to modify the system framework, the option to activate resizable...
  11. S

The phone in question contains a cooling fan and vapor chamber, the components genuinely do not reach the cpus temp using a laser thermometer, however I agree that the temperature isnt safe and thus brings me to my original question, how would you build a thermal engine? Everyone seems to agree...
  12. S

Post How to add PackageManager.FEATURE_FREEFORM_WINDOW_MANAGEMENT to device specifications?

I have that enabled and its not working with gravitybox so I guess its gbox. Do you know where you read the documentation that said this setting is tied to the pm device specifications?
  13. S

Interesting information you provided, what temps would a display fry at? One of my phones is capable of running the cpu to 75c (yes i know thats extreme, it was a stress test) for over half an hour while the remaining components never exceeded 45c according to available sensors How would you...
  14. S

Post [5.0+][ROOT][3.5.1] AFWall+ IPTables Firewall [19 APR 2021]

Sounds like a great idea