Recent content by SilentSmile

1. S

Post [ROM][12.1][TWRP & OTA SUPPORTED][N10/N10+/N10+ 5G] PixelExperience/ Plus Edition [AOSP]

go to developer options, and from there look for the option "usb default settings" ;)
  2. S

Post [ROM][12.1][TWRP & OTA SUPPORTED][N10/N10+/N10+ 5G] PixelExperience/ Plus Edition [AOSP]

Sure, but you have to follow certain steps to fix it and voila. Install magisk canary
  3. S

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][12.1][OTA][Material You][Signature Spoofing][Open Source][Encryption] LineageOS 19.1 for Galaxy Note10/Note10+/Note10+ 5G Exynos

I installed it with twrp, since with the recovery of lineage it caused me an error when flashing the gapps
  4. S

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][12.1][OTA][Material You][Signature Spoofing][Open Source][Encryption] LineageOS 19.1 for Galaxy Note10/Note10+/Note10+ 5G Exynos

I usually install it with twrp. 1. twrp flash 2. full erase, write yes 3. change the "data" partition twrp / wipe / wipe advanced / select data - repair or change file / change file / ext4 4. restart recovery mode 5. flash rom, gapps, magisk optional if you want 6. reboot :) hopefully, it...
  5. S

in magisk canary we use something new called zygisk found in the magisk canary settings to test if safetynet passes, download in the play store, root and safetynet checker
  6. S

Yes, I looked at this guide in case you want to try it SafetyNet (LineageOS 19.0) and zygisk 1) Enable the "Zygisk" option (in the Lygisk / Magisk app) 2) Reboot your device 3) Enable the "Enforce DenyList" option 4) Go to 'Configure DenyList' 5) Tap the magnifying glass button 6) Enable the...
  7. S

I use magisk canary for android 12, and it doesn't give me any error
  8. S

optional, or also flash magisk.apk in twrp, or rename to magisk.zip and flash in adb
  9. S

twrp / wipe / wipe advanced / select data - repair or change file / change file / ext4
  10. S

if you do it with twrp, shrp; you should change the f2fs partition to ext4, because if you don't, you will have bootloop
  11. S

Make sure your /data partition is formated ext4 and not f2fs, f2fs at this stage of 12 bringup is a bit too problematic so I left it disabled 1. wipe clean 2. twrp / wipe / wipe advanced / select data - repair or change file / change file / ext4 3. flash rom 4. reboot system :)