Recent content by silrosriv

1. silrosriv

Post Help, AT&T messages vs stock/3rd party

Yeah that's a good one. I wish we could still use multiple sms apps like before. Now 4.4 makes you choose a default.
  2. silrosriv

Thread Help, AT&T messages vs stock/3rd party

So I found out about a week ago that I missed an mms new years day. The only reason I even found out is because I opened the AT&T messages up and started viewing all "unread" messages. (In quotes because they had already been read on other apps.) So then I opened the stock s5 messages app and...
  3. silrosriv

Post Roms that currently can be flashed on AT&T S5

Rooted, no safestrap since I haven't tried other roms. ---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ---------- I'll try it leaving the screen on and report back.
  4. silrosriv

I haven't tried flashing any yet. I wanted to ask for recommendations before doing so. And yes it is a G900A.
  5. silrosriv

Thread S5 bluetooth music skipping

Has anyone found an actual fix for this issue? Clearing cache, unpairing, and resetting have not worked.
  6. silrosriv

Is there a rom I can flash that fixes the bluetooth music skipping? Before anyone else replies with a fix for it let me just say that I've tried everything. Clearing the cache, unpairing, resetting. My only options now are to either flash a rom that has it working or a kernel that does.
  7. silrosriv

Post [APP][OFFICIAL] KLWP Kustom Live Wallpaper (Android >= 4.4)

How do I set which page it starts on? I want the scrolling to start at page 1 but it always starts in the middle.
  8. silrosriv

Post Stupid Questions Thread - No question too stupid!

Has anyone tried having 2 usb chargers connected to a 2 usb male/ 1 micro usb male to charge a phone faster? The cable would have to be a diy, but I'm wondering if it's possible.
  9. silrosriv

Post [Q] grievingDad needs HELP!

Download AT&T messages if it is not already installed. After you log in it will start downloading all of the logs, sms, calls, etc.
  10. silrosriv

Post Nexus 9 is here / discussion

Actually we just got a Samsung smart tv, so I can just do screen mirroring with my s5. Thanks for the info.
  11. silrosriv

Post Nexus 9 is here / discussion

I got mine a couple of weeks ago. I like it, but do wish it had an ir blaster. It's ok though, I'll just live with the one on my s5. Has it been rooted yet?
  12. silrosriv

Post Inbox by Gmail Invite Center

Sent
  13. silrosriv

Sent
  14. silrosriv

Ok, time to pay it forward. READ CAREFULLY First few to quote & give email get an invite.
  15. silrosriv

How many do you get to share?