• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by SilverNBlack81

1. S

Post About Carrier Lock of S8/950W bought straight from samsung canada (tech data canada

Yeah I saw Linus vid. So the s8 will lock to the first carrier sim inserted?
  2. S

Post definitive FACTS on all s8 variants

I saw a review that said the s8 gets locked to the first carrier sim it accepts. Can someone confirm swapping sims of different carriers works?
  3. S

Post [Review] CHOETECH QC 3.0 6-Port USB charging

I'd also like to add to this review. I received this desktop charging station at a discount for an honest review. I've gotta say I've been really impressed with Choetech products, and this is no exception. It comes in a clean minimal looking box, open the cardboard and you get the 6 port hub...
  4. S

Post Cam Plus Module Review

Hmm not the greatest of reviews. No way to know charging status and seemingly weird random stops of charging. Also why would the module be carrier specific? Doesn't make sense.
  5. S

Post Great Combo: 10400 mah QC 3.0 portable power bank + 18w QC 3.0 wall charger

Review: Choetech 10400mah QC 3.0 powerbank & 18w QC 3.0 wall charger-great combo! Sorry I forgot links to buy the items lol. Here you go. Choetech 10400mah Quick Charge 3.0 Battery bank http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AAHT62A Choetech 18w Quick charge 3.0 wall adapter...
  6. S

Post Great Combo: 10400 mah QC 3.0 portable power bank + 18w QC 3.0 wall charger

Review: Choetech 10400mah QC 3.0 powerbank & 18w QC 3.0 wall charger-great combo! Some additional pics that look better imo...
  7. S

Review: Choetech 10400mah QC 3.0 powerbank & 18w QC 3.0 wall charger-great combo! I've been using these for about 2 weeks now so I wanted to share my experience. They both arrived in nice minimal packaging. Cardboard boxes. The battery bank contained the powerbank, a nice thick USB micro...
  8. S

Post Convince me this is better than the S7

They just released the modules for sale.
  9. S

Post Convince me this is better than the S7

I think the htc m10 looks attractive as well.
  10. S

Thread need help rooting my evo 4g ....

I know it's an old phone but I wanna root it. it's got gingerbread 2.3.5, hboot 2.18. I've tried the htc dev method, I'm having trouble b/c my device manager isn't saying htc bootloader under android devices, it just says "my htc", unfortunately b/c of the firmware I can't use unrevoked, so...
  11. S

Post Bluetooth from aux adapter???

I got an extended warranty on the odyssey, and it covers electronics. They said it would only be covered if we got the dealership to install it, which would be prolly too much. That's also the reason why I didn't get an aftermarket radio.
  12. S

updates yet?
  13. S

How expensive is it? link?
  14. S

oh i forgot i would just use the evo mic lol. I thought about having an aux put in, but it's still under warranty and that means I'd have to get the dealership to put it in to avoid voiding the warranty. Pretty sure they'd charge more than 80.