• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by silverstream

1. S

Post [ROM][10.0.0_r41]LineageOS 17.1 for Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931/CN)[UNOFFICIAL]

Thanks on the latest update. Is there a possibility to run GPay on Lineage 17.1? I'm getting error that Google Pay can't be run on this device. My SafetyNet passed but Playstore not certified UPDATE: Managed to get GPay working. SELinux was Permissive, I've changed it Enforced and it works...
  2. S

Thanks, reason why I ask is because I recall seeing it being certified in LOS18! It is a little laggy so I'm back to LOS17. Oh yes I'm using NikGapps stock
  3. S

Inside Google Playstore > Settings > PlayProtect certification Though everything is working well. Just LOS17. 1 without root
  4. S

My Playstore is not certified,not rooted. Anyway to.have it certified?
  5. S

Need some guidance here: Do I need to flash Global before LOS17 ?
  6. S

Post [Official][Stable]OrangeFox Recovery for realme X2 Pro [R11][RMX1931]

I can't decrypt with my 4 digit PIN. Running LOS 18 with OF TWRP R11 beta. I've to remove my fingerprints and PIN in order to use the recover. Any idea why ?
  7. S

Thread Desktop Mode:Chrome missing

Today, I plugged in my 20X to my monitor and noticed that my Chrome is no longer appearing in the Desktop apps. All other Google apps are still appeating:Google, Photo, Maps, Drive. Only Chrome is missing. Anyone encountered the same problem and any fix to this?
  8. S

Post Google Camera by Urnyx05

No idea Just installed and it works. I'm on Eu Miui Beta
  9. S

Hi can U try with HDR+? Just tried, HDR works but not HDR+
  10. S

It appears in Miui gallery, but not in the lower right gallery thumbnail within the camera app.
  11. S

On my 9T Pro, using the latest 1.3, the saved photo doesnt shows up in the camm ap gallery. Exiting and viewing from phone gallery works 1.2 works well
  12. S

Post [MOD][ROOT] Overclock your screen to 75hz refresh rate (other refresh rates later)

Hi all, I just want to share that I've finally found the perfect combination. Eu Miui Beta 20.3.12 Candy Kernel 5.6 at 75hz Fingerprint recognition works without DC dimming and no green tint or any problem! ?
  13. S

Post [KERNEL][AOSP/CAF][OSS] [11] IMMENS1TY - X [STABLE] [16-07-2021]

After 2 days,I am experiencing massive lags. Any idea why? Am on EU MIUI Beta