Recent content by simbanono

1. S

Post [ROM][10][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 for P2

I think we get the point after the first time.
  2. S

Post [ROM][11][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for Lenovo P2

How is battery? On par with android 9?
  3. S

Post [ROM][9][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 16 [Extended, Built from source]

New build is up: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gbouw3w8PVsnyKs9F4CXB-NMrl0nN7f9/view?usp=sharing
  4. S

I will retry tomorrow, I had an error, I dont know why, but probably because I ran out of disk space. ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed. 00:22:16 ninja failed with: exit status 1 and its 0:26AM as I write this, and trust me I want this build as much as some other people do, but im still...
  5. S

Post Android [12] Pixel Experience for Lenovo P2a42

I think we need to slow down and make everything stable before jumping on the bandwagon of android hype.
  6. S

Post [ROM][11][UNOFFICIAL] AospExtended V8.0 for Lenovo P2

Works great on first impression, the only thing is that if you use the chrome word search in the * * * menu, it will buzz sporadically and a lot of times if it cant find the word you are searching for
  7. S

Nope, I will post a new build when I have the time, atleast in may
  8. S

Has anyone noticed that apps slow down after a long time use or is that just me? Need some feedback on that.
  9. S

Yes, if you dislike idle drain, dont know why a phone needs to drain battery this much when its not being used? And why does the FM radio need to drain battery when its not even being used?
  10. S

Projects not abandoned and yes I was thinking about doing it every 3 months like you said, since I also dont need the latest security update every month.
  11. S

Well I hope its still maintained since I saw 16.0 is being discontinued.
  12. S

Also I think someone should open a bug report, since it seems he doesnt care about bugs reported on the forums. No offense. EDIT: Im gonna post an unofficial build without FM radio, if I can figure out how to do that.
  13. S

Can you remove FM-radio without root?