Recent content by simeonoff

1. simeonoff

Post Paranoid Android 6.0.2 - AOSPA - OnePlus 2

Thanks. I will try it the Stock Viper|Atmos.
  2. simeonoff

Thanks. Does it also require BusyBox and setting SELinux to permissive?
  3. simeonoff

Wow, indeed XDA might not be the place for me, but not for the reasons you listed. Where have I complained and said I don't like the solution? Don't put words in my mouth. All I did was ask if there's a change in the rom. A bit too aggressive, don't you think? Peace.
  4. simeonoff

Yeah, whatever you say boss. Still not an answer to my actual question.
  5. simeonoff

Has the sound been improved in the latest build? Compared to OOS the sound coming from the headphone jack is flat and dull.
  6. simeonoff

Post Capacitive icons instead of dashes

There's obviously a tempered glass screen protector on top of the original one... remove it to uncover the light source underneath...
  7. simeonoff

Post [ROM][9.0][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS [2018.11.23]

To be honest with you of all MM roms I have tried so far (mostly CM13 based), the only legit stable one is the H2 OS by the OnePlus team. If you can get used to a non-stock interface, I'd go with that. You can always use a custom launcher, alas the one in Hydrogen is very iOS-y, if you like that...
  8. simeonoff

Post [ROM][9.0][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS [2018.11.23]

March 26 version. Clean install, did full wipe. Play Services and Play Store crash immediately on first boot with March 26 64bit OpenGapps (mini).
  9. simeonoff

Post BUY Oneplus 2 $459 64 GB from Oppomart - Works Tmobile LTE

Hi All, How long did it take for you to get a tracking number? I ordered mine from Oppomart with the EU Expedited Shipping on the 10th and the order status is still "Processing". Wrote 3 emails to their support 'team' (I think that's just one guy) and they said they will send me the tracking...
  10. simeonoff

Post [ROM][06-02-13][Flinny] Andromadus - CM10[133]

It was news a few months back. Some google engineer mentioned that wiping the battery stats has no impact on battery life. Check the article below. http://www.androidcentral.com/wiping-battery-stats-doesnt-improve-battery-life-says-google-engineer
  11. simeonoff

Good for you! I have no reasons for lying :) Just reported what I experience.
  12. simeonoff

WOW. I just updated to 0908 with only dalvik and cache cleanup. 1. The phone now constantly shoots an error when trying to connect to the Internet through mobile data, saying "Network Error. Please check the network". Wifi connectivity seems to be working ok. 2. There's now lag and stutter...
  13. simeonoff

Post [ROM][22 JUN 12] CyanogenMod 9 Alpha Builds [4.0.4][CM 2.6.35.14-ICS]

After tasting CM10, I personally would not go back to CM9 even if everything worked.
  14. simeonoff

Mine as well. For the first time I saw this device perform great (except for the known bugs) with kernel 3.0. I was really hoping that the bugs will be sorted out not too long after I installed the first build. I wish I had more free time so I can dig in and learn more about the device and how...