Recent content by Simon1511

1. Simon1511

Post [ROM][10.0][OneUI 2.5] Rise-Q v2.0 for A5 and A7 2017

It's true what Jmackley said, the next version will be bugfixes-/enhancements-only since N10 Lite has been updated to Android 11 in January/February. He just answered your post instead of me since I usally don't answer ETA-posts (or in this case, update schedule). I also simply can't say when an...
  2. Simon1511

It has never been broken? I especially made SafetyNet work out of the box on this ROM. No need to flash any shady magisk module or strange fixes. If you don't use magisk SafetyNet will pass. If you have magisk installed, make sure to not flash any module that changes the device fingerprint...
  3. Simon1511

I assume you have the fingerprint unlock animation enabled? If so, go to settings, Fingerprint/Biometric settings and disable "Show unlock animation". This will be fixed in the next version so nobody will experience random freezes and/or stuttering anymore while unlocking via fingerprint.
  4. Simon1511

Install this Magisk module. This is a problem that only occurs if you're rooted because the system itself detects your root and therefore blocks DRM. Installing the above module fixes that.
  5. Simon1511

Post [GUIDE][INDEX]How to modify an apk

Ok, so I did the following and it works so far: First, I disabled signature checking by editing /system/framework/services.jar and doing the necessary modifications to the smali code. After that, I decompiled SecSettings.apk, made my changes, recompiled it and copy-pasted the files I changed...
  6. Simon1511

Yeah already did that earlier. Also I'm pretty sure it's not being signed correctly because apksigner tells me so. Guess I will play around with it a bit tomorrow.
  7. Simon1511

The only modifications I made were switching 2 values in both an XML and a smali file (so no "real" change, just changing the order of stuff). But as said, I've also tried to recompile and reinstall it without doing any modifications and it still crashes. I'm also pretty sure it's an issue with...
  8. Simon1511

1. and 2.: We have tested this ROM on multiple devices, including dual SIM ones and there were no issues. Also, we had one user on Telegram with the same issue as you (disabling one SIM card didnt work for him) and it went away after he clean flashed again. 3. See my earlier post 4. This is...
  9. Simon1511

Hey, I'm currently trying to modify some smali and xml values in SecSettings.apk from Samsung OneUI 2.5. So far I've tried to decompile with apktool d SecSettings.apkmake my changes and recompile using apktool b -c SecSettingsbut this will crash something and prevent the system from booting...
  10. Simon1511

First, thanks for reporting that bug. At the moment I'm not fully sure what causes this bug. But I'm pretty sure it's either due to the base ROM (Note 10 Lite firmware) or due to the 3rd party volume fix. I'm confident I'll figure it out.
  11. Simon1511

Post [KERNEL][P-Q] riseKernel for A5|A7 2017

UPDATE Downloads v1.5: Google Drive | Androidfilehost | Github release with single-images Changelog Also take a look at Page #2 to make sure that your currently installed ROM is supported.
  12. Simon1511

Thread [APP][RISE] RiseUpdates - Update-checker for Rise-Q, riseKernel and riseTreble!

Disclaimer I am NOT responsible for bricked devices, destroyed SD cards or any damage that may happen to your device. Features Automatic update check for all Rise-stuff (Rise-Q, riseKernel, riseTreble) Requirements An A5 2017 or A7 2017 (A520F/-W/-K/-L/-S/-N or A720F/-S) A device running...
  13. Simon1511

You can find a fix in the "Workaround" section on Page 1 (here). Please read the thread carefully next time before asking questions.