Recent content by Simon1511

1. Simon1511

Post Development [UNOFFICIAL][ROM][12.1][ENCRYPTION] LineageOS 19.1 for A52 4G and A72

No need to wipe anything. In terms of backups, they should work once TWRP supports decryption for Android 12, which should hopefully not take very long.
  2. Simon1511

Post Development [UNOFFICIAL][ROM][12.1][ENCRYPTION] LineageOS 19.1 for A52 4G and A72

Hey people, I've been working on another update with some great changes! The biggest changes in this build are the following ones: 1. I finally got audio with 2nd Sim card in calls to work! 2. The fingerprint sensor on Galaxy A72 is now working, thanks to... 3. Fingerprint dimming combined with...
  3. Simon1511

Post Question Can not boot any more

Did you follow all the steps on the XDA thread? If yes, it could be possible that you additionally need to flash services disabler
  4. Simon1511

In the meantime I figured out what the issue is with encryption and came up with the following fix: In addition to formatting the data partition you also need to wipe the metadata partition. Since our TWRP doesn't have an option for that I released new TWRP builds for A52 an A72 today with that...
  5. Simon1511

Yes, upgrading should work fine. Read the installation instructions in the initial post, the instructions to disable encryption are listed there. No, not as long as this ROM is unofficial.
  6. Simon1511

Post [KERNEL][P-S] riseKernel for A5|A7 2017

Doesn't matter, you can flash it whenever you want, as long as it's flashed after flashing a ROM.
  7. Simon1511

Post Development [UNOFFICIAL][ROM][12.0] Pixel Experience Plus for A52 and A72

That's not an issue with the proximity sensor itself, it is working as intended. It's likely to be kernel related, maybe I will take a look into it but don't expect a "fix", I still think that this is so minor it can basically be ignored. Also, turning the screen on with the power button after...
  8. Simon1511

Post [ROM][10.0][OneUI 2.5] Rise-Q v2.1 for A5 and A7 2017

Set black level to 64 in Gcam settings or just join the Telegram group and get the correct config file.
  9. Simon1511

Post Question When I install TWRP, it crashes the phone!

Then you did something wrong. Try to start over from the beginning.
  10. Simon1511

Did you format data before booting? If no, do that and see if that fixes your issue. If you already formatted it flash this after flashing lineage and format data again.
  11. Simon1511

Is your phone in sideloading mode? (It should be under "Advanced" in TWRP).
  12. Simon1511

If you disable encryption, yes. Otherwise a clean flash is needed.
  13. Simon1511

You'll likely need to turn on OEM unlock in developer settings again.
  14. Simon1511

Follow the installation instructions on the XDA thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/recovery-12-official-twrp-3-6-for-galaxy-a52-4g-and-a72-4g.4405751/
  15. Simon1511

It works just fine for me here if I do it in that exact order. Possibly check if it boots for you without encryption enabled (it did just fine for me too).