Recent content by simonpunk2013

1. S

Post [KERNEL] [KALI-NETHUNTER] Burgerhunter/Dumplinghunter [OOS]

1. Flash the nethunter kernel for your OOS 9.0.11 2. download the official nethunter app store apk and install it, then use it to install nethunter app and nethunter terminal app, be sure to select the latest version. And then install the kali chroot via the nethunter app's Chroot Manager. 3...
  2. S

[2020-03-27] 1. Updated instruction guide. 2. Updated nethunter kernel for OOS 9.0.11 (internal wifi monitor mode is also supported) 3. Official nethunter app, official nethunter terminal can be installed via official nethunter store app.
  3. S

Sorry guys for not updating the thread for so long. But I am sorry to say that I may no longer maintain the thread in the future. But I will push the latest kernel here as soon as possible, for latest nethunter-app, you can find the official repo and build it by yourself, or download the...
  4. S

nethunter kernel for 9.0.8 is the same for 9.0.9 as the official kernel for 9.0.9 has no changes basically. But I will see if I can merge the latest CAF version to the source. ---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ---------- A month ago, I just found the...
  5. S

Hi Guys, I was invited to help contribute to the official nethunter repo, so my mod nethunter-tribute will be suspected, and will give all my best to the official app. And I will archive my own mod nethunter repo as long as the next official nethunter releases. Thanks all.
  6. S

Hey guys, did you even experience any issues failing to start the hotspot with your OP5/5T? I just found that I can't not turn on the hotspot and somehow I got only one success out of many times.
  7. S

Oh, my bad. I forgot to update some parts. I have corrected them already, thanks. Magisk module is not needed for installing the nethunter-tribute(modded official nethunter app) anymore, just donwload it from the DOWNLOAD SECTION and install the apk directly, but instead the magisk module you...
  8. S

Do you mean you cannot enable the HID functions with my nethunter-tribute app? my kernel is for OP5/5t, it should work. Have you tried to enable the hid function in USB Army fragment after flashing my latest kernel?
  9. S

I will do it later but not now as I am busy doing other stuffs.
  10. S

I haven't figure out why the lvm takes so long to install or it is not able to be installed, I remember it took me almost 20 mins to finish installing the lvm, but my suggestion for now is try not to install the lvm. Btw, removing chroot can be done in chroot manager fragment as well, try use...
  11. S

sudo should be contained in my chroot zip already, I have restored the chroot serveral time myself, and never happen like yours. Maybe try to restore it again? or switch back to the download method?
  12. S

No need to run those scripts, it's already patched in my chroot zip.
  13. S

For downloading the chroot, seems it depends on your wifi connection, but more on that I think you can try to change your external IP or use VPN and then try again. But if that still doesn't help, you can use this one: https://drive.google.com/open?id=17aSe1VJV6g2ErhYiy-vjrBVfezQi005q
  14. S

Yes, just create the folder "/data/local/nhsystem" manually, and try again, and you can try to download the chroot in the chroot manager as well
  15. S

[2019-08-25] 1. Updated instruction guide. 2. Updated nethunter-terminal app: Add configuration for setting the package name of your nethunter app. 3. I have upload my modded nethunter-app called nhtribute, feel free to dowload it from the Download section, and any feedbacks would be so...