Recent content by sinancetinkaya

1. S

Post Data folder encrypted in TWRP

I had the same problem. Put your phone into Fastboot mode and connect it to your PC via USB cable execute this fastboot format userdata in your command console (assuming you have Android platform-tools)
  2. S

Post Any AOSP Custom ROM with Dual Apps feature like MIUI?

If you don't what AOSP is, I suggest you to stick with the stock rom. About the Russian roms mentioned above, use roms only from trusted sources like Lineage OS. There are shady people out there and you will never know what is inside the rom.
  3. S

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][Q] LineageOS 17.1 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro [whyred]

If you are coming from MIUI, you must do a hardreset.
  4. S

Post [ROM][DISCONTINUED] LineageOS 14.1 for Xiaomi Mi 5

I have Mi5 32GB version I have the latest LOS update and Google Camera installed. Video recording is working just fine.
  5. S

Have you tried to disable the Doze(android battery optimization) on Skype?
  6. S

Post [ROM][DISCONTINUED] LineageOS 15.1 for Xiaomi Mi 5

Which one is the most developer friendly brand that you'd suggest for new buyers?
  7. S

You can continue to believe that it's "burn-in" because of reports from people like you. But it's called ghosting...
  8. S

bgcngm BlueBorne Vulnerability https://www.xda-developers.com/blueborne-vulnerability-scanner-device/
  9. S

Yeah me. I gave up and downloading manually.
  10. S

LuK1337, Ok got it. The latest patch seems fine to me
  11. S

LuK1337, bgcngm let me speed the test up. Here are the audio files extracted from videos https://www.dropbox.com/s/4lnw40qptqr0oc4/Camera_test.zip?dl=0 ---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ---------- Check the audio files I posted, you can see there is a...