• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by sircretop

1. S

Post [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL][LMI] crDroid v7.11 [14.10.2021]

1 issue with this rom only: Google Voice Assistant doesn't work. When I try to enable it tells me my phone isn't compatible. Anyone else have this or know how to fix?
  2. S

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][R][OSS] LineageOS 18.1 for POCO F2 Pro/Redmi K30 Pro [lmi/lmipro]

Does OK Google work for everyone on 18.1? I can't say to my phone 'OK Google' as it doesn't do anything. Everything is enabled perfectly. What I do notice is that when I go into the Voice Match Settings the toggle for 'Hey Google' is OFF but then turns itself ON when I'm in the menu. But even...
  3. S

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][R][OSS] LineageOS 18.1 for POCO F2 Pro/Redmi K30 Pro [lmi/lmipro]

On root browser I noticed I have 3 storages. 1 root storage that is 2gb on size with 0.4gb free, an internal storage that is 115gb with 80gb free and then another internal storage that is 5mb in size with 1mb free. Should I have 3? If not what can I do to fix it?
  4. S

I think I get where both of you are coming from and I think both are technically correct. I'm not running MIUI ROM but the recommended firmware to use is MIUI firmware version 12.5.1 even though I'm running the LOS 18.1 ROM. My question still stands though.....how do I find what firmware I'm...
  5. S

Yeah exactly. I'm on the LOS 18.1 ROM. It says in the OP to use a specific recommended firmware. I believe I sideloaded that before I installed the custom ROM however since my phone has been lagging alot since changing from LOS 17.1 to 18.1 I've been trying to narrow down what could be slowing...
  6. S

RQ3A.210705.001 is part of the build number. Is that it? If that's not it then on my phone it's deffo not anywhere else. Is there a way to do it while connected to ADB for example? Haha yeah I'm well able to flash and custom ROM and all that but honestly there isn't a clear guide anywhere...
  7. S

c7-3033.23-0625_0958_adda607 is my baseband version if there's a way to find my firmware version from that?
  8. S

How can I tell what firmware I'm using on LOS 18.1. I've a feeling I'm using old firmware and not the latest.
  9. S

What version of Magisk is recommended with this LOS 18.1? I've read that on some phones Magisk 23 can cause lagging (which is what I've been experiencing) so I've downgraded to Magisk 22.1 now to see if that helps.
  10. S

A long list of changes in that build @jason88fr . Does it fix what I mentioned above? Also, if I use the in-built Lineage Updater app and install this build....do I lose all my app data or will that be okay?
  11. S

Thanks burno. Surely a huge bug in the software @SebaUbuntu ??
  12. S

The audio and video freezing and lagging is back for me now even with Google assistant disabled (I thought this was the original cause). It's really making me wanna switch back to MIUI ROM. It was fine on LOS 17.1 which I had up until yesterday morning. LOS 18.1 is making me crazy now with this...
  13. S

Will LOS 18.1 now auto update Over The Air? Or wil we still need to flash it manually?