• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by sirdoha

1. sirdoha

Post [PORT] [ALL DEVICES] [ALL ROMs] SONY XPERIA XZ2 SOUND SYSTEM™

Just ignore it. It would be a supplemental extension of the Walkman App. You could look into the zip file of the MOD and delete that before flashing or use System App Remover.
  2. sirdoha

Hi whalesplaho and everyone in the thread, I am deeply apologize for my lateness in responding and lack of recent updates of the mod. I am still working on an upgrade with the Xperia 10 files. However, it may take a little bit longer than previous version because of my final exam. Thank you all...
  3. sirdoha

Post [App] ButtonRemapper - Beta v0.2.4 (New Galaxy S version added)

Can someone instruct me how to make a hard button execute two functions at the same time? appelflap
  4. sirdoha

Post Nook Glowlight 3

Hi guys. I really need help with setting up my Nook Glowlight 3. It is running firmware 49.2.36/4.9.2.24. I tried the method of tapping the 2 corners in the Welcome screen and also the method of enabling USB Debugging using Developer Tool. My computer (Surface Pro) recognized the Nook but saying...
  5. sirdoha

You could try either of those version. Also, remember to remove the stock Dolby Atmos and Audio FX and also make a backup just-in-case. Happy flashing!
  6. sirdoha

That would be nice if you could PM me that file. Thanks in advance!
  7. sirdoha

How about giving the [Universal] Edition a try? It has been removed as it might cause conflicts with some devices. I would consider to make a specific DLNA-ready edition in the upcoming time to suit for this particular need.
  8. sirdoha

Just reflash your ROM! You don't have to erase your data or change anything... Try uninstalling Magisk via TWRP Have you follow the 5-second method? It's impossible. Magisk is system-less. Disabling it via the Magisk App revert all the effects after the next reboot. My assumption is that...
  9. sirdoha

Have you follow the 5-second method I mentioned in #3 post? Also, fyi, Xperia Z's firmware does not support Hi-Res Audio; therefore, DSEE HX won't work properly. Other features like ClearAudio+, VPT, etc however do work. Check my compatibility list for more info. Please also try Universal...
  10. sirdoha

With the Sony Xperia XZ3 being on the threshold of its releasing this Fall, I am genuinely looking forward to have a look at the libs and work on a new version of this MOD with superior quality promised by some leaks about the XZ3!
  11. sirdoha

I believe that you should rename the file instead so in case anything goes wrong. Flash Magisk first to see if it works, if not then try Universal Which Edition did you FLASH? Which Edition did you FLASH? Which Edition did you FLASH? Great idea! I would consider that!
  12. sirdoha

Post [HOW TO] Xperia XZ2 Sound System for Redmi Note 3 aka kenzo + ALL DEVICES

1/ I gave eqilorX the permission to write a GUIDE to install my MOD on XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3 specifically. It is you who have no right to talk BS here. 2/ The fact that it doesn't work for you does not necessarily mean that it doesn't work for others. It has been tested on nearly 100 devices...
  13. sirdoha

You know, Lolipop to Oreo accounts for nearly 90% of Android proportion. I don't feel the need to write LL, MM, N, L or ”ALMOST” ALL DEVICES instead of ALL DEVICES
  14. sirdoha

How could you install the [Universal] edition without recovery. If you managed to install the [Magisk] edition, then just disable it systemlessly. If your device is compatible with Sony Walkman, then that is the best choice. In case of incompatibility, I would recommend PowerAmp. :good:
  15. sirdoha

1/ I will consider that 2/ It just works. The original Sony System supports 3rd party apps also like Spotify and Power Amp I expect that is the issue on your side. You may have made some changes (ex install new soundmod) that conflict with my sound system.