Recent content by SirDre

1. S

Post [GUIDE]A Noob Guide On Building Your Own Custom Kernel on WIN10 (ARM & ARM64 & MTK)

The issue is with Windows. :silly: Basically, enabling file case sensitivity in Windows will solve the 'drivers/gud/TlcTui' error because in Linux creating two or more files of the same name is okay as long as the file naming is case sensitive (TlcTui.o and tlcTui.o). :cool: In windows you need...
  2. S

Post [ROM][9.0][OneUI]G935X/G930X]BlackDiamond NFE Port V5.0

Yes add dolby in others.xml. Simply, remove /system/csc from the compiled zip and add your edited csc version.
  3. S

:good: Thank you for the feedback. :highfive: :laugh: Maybe it's your ears :silly: At least it give the illusion of a dolby experience :victory:
  4. S

Download the new patch and try again. I reused the symlinks and permission in the script. Should work this time.
  5. S

Ok. Hmmm... Download the patch again. I reused the symlinks and permissions in the script that should fix it. Thanks
  6. S

https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=79289101&postcount=1642 :good:
  7. S

Dolby DualSound Mod. See attachment. Flash in twrp recovery. However, within your CSC (other.xml) or OMC (cscfeature.xml) the item below needs to be added or by using adb commands. <CscFeature_SystemUI_ConfigDefQuickSettingItem>Dolby</CscFeature_SystemUI_ConfigDefQuickSettingItem> I have...
  8. S

Post [TeamExyKings][MOD][8.0]A750F Camera(S9+ UI) & S9+ Bixby Vision[16/Dec/2018]

I am experiencing this error from Bixby Framework: How to debug? See below: FATAL EXCEPTION: BixbyVisionHandler Process: com.samsung.android.bixbyvision.framework, PID: 8285 java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: No implementation found for void...
  9. S

Post Dual messenger

Buy the international version next time. :fingers-crossed:
  10. S

Post [ROM][CRD7][Dolby Atmos][S9 Camera][FACE-AR3D]Note8 Port Oreo[update][16-May-2018]

Try this for flat. https://forum.xda-developers.com/s7-edge/development/rom-note8-port-8-0-oreo-sex-9-0-t3770287/post76481274
  11. S

Post Dark Custom Theme For Samsung Devices

Thanks for the theme man. Looks great on my note8 port for s7. Are you able the make the same dark version without icons, wifi/carrier bar and background mod? (Some what of a light dark theme). :good:
  12. S

Post S8 Lockscreen clock for S7

I think this thread is no longer supported for newer Android versions. I recommend you try out ROMs like the note 8 Oreo ports for your s7edge. ( https://forum.xda-developers.com/s7-edge/development/rom-note8-port-8-0-oreo-sex-9-0-t3770287) They are many styles of clock to choose from.
  13. S

Post [ROM][CRD7][Dolby Atmos][S9 Camera][FACE-AR3D]Note8 Port Oreo[update][16-May-2018]

You can try my fix by using twrp to flash build.prop or edit the /system/build.prop I believe you should call the ro.build.xx=greatlte for n8 instead of "star code name" for s9. :good:
  14. S

Does the play store - Settings -> Device Certification says "Certified"?