• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by SirSeanM10Pro

1. SirSeanM10Pro

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10] LineageOS 17.1 [T713][T719][T813][T819]

I'd like to know too, however I'm on LOS 16.1 for the T819. What are the main compatibility differences (i know the differences between LOS 16.1 and 17.1 but not how it affects the Tab S2), can someone help me? Thanks
  2. SirSeanM10Pro

Post [ROM] [11.0.0] dotOS v5.2 [UNOFFICIAL] [begonia/begoniain] [MIUI-A11-fw] [2021.09.15]

you might need a magisk module and a specific camera for that, if you want 64MP it's best to stay on MIUI
  3. SirSeanM10Pro

Post [ROM][CFW][10] crDroid 6.x [begonia/begoniain][OFFICIAL][ANTIBRICK]

I've tried a ton of ROMs, and this is my favourite. Specifically crDroid 6.16. This might change when the RN8P A11 kernel is eventually released but this works so well. Great for GCAM, smooth, snappy and it works well out of the box.
  4. SirSeanM10Pro

Post [ROM][11][begonia] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Personally I use Burial 12 (ported version on Telegram), and my own xml but yeah have you found one yet?
  5. SirSeanM10Pro

Post [ROM][11][begonia] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Nope, that's the only one I've heard of.
  6. SirSeanM10Pro

Post [ROM] [11.0.0] dotOS v5.2 [UNOFFICIAL] [begonia/begoniain] [MIUI-A11-fw] [2021.09.15]

Really good, how do I fix cts basic and fp fail? fingerprint is already set to redfin... do i use props
  7. SirSeanM10Pro

Post Which phone do you use right now?

Redmi Note 8 Pro (ex. Huawei Mate 10 Pro user)
  8. SirSeanM10Pro

Post [ROM][11.0.0_r39] POSP DumAloo (v4.1.2+18) - begonia [OFFICIAL]

When you try and use gestures in a landscape app they don't work. You can only pull down the notification shade.
  9. SirSeanM10Pro

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][T819][9] LineageOS 16.0

I believe LineageOS 16 recognises mobile data (at least 3G, not sure about 4G), but I'm not sure about calling and texting.
  10. SirSeanM10Pro

Post PS Remote Play version 4.1.0 detects root (ver 3.0 & 4.0 ok)

same but on Android 11. Tried all the above methods and all failed.
  11. SirSeanM10Pro

Post None of the rooting guides work?

Oh, I forgot to say but you can't fix that on MIUI latest. Only on custom rom 😂
  12. SirSeanM10Pro

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][T819][9] LineageOS 16.0

Hi @pitrus-! I talked to a ROM Dev that I know and apparently December patch might take a while because of the Pixel Feature Drop, will that affect the December LOS 16 update? Thanks for all of your hard work for the Tab S2 :) I really appreciate it. You've breathed new life into my Tab S2...
  13. SirSeanM10Pro

Post None of the rooting guides work?

No I didn't sorry, but nice to know you're successfully rooted 😁