• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by sixgunmojo

1. sixgunmojo

Post [ROM][Pie - 9.0.0_r49] AOSP [Beta- 04/11/2019]

In the couple of months I've been following this thread I don't think I've ever seen your profile pic.
  2. sixgunmojo

Post [ROM] [ ANGLER ] AICP 14.0 | Pie 9.0.rX | OFFICIAL WEEKLIES

Teach a man to fish, you make millions selling fishing equipment. FTFY :D
  3. sixgunmojo

Post [ROM][Pie - 9.0.0_r42][OFFICIAL - 21/06/2019] StatiXOS

Respect for the Damocles reference but I'm gonna say he's about to get run over by a runaway wheelchair.
  4. sixgunmojo

Post [ROM][Pie - 9.0.0_r42][OFFICIAL - 21/06/2019] StatiXOS

A child that lost their balloon?
  5. sixgunmojo

Post [ROM][Pie - 9.0.0_r49] AOSP [Beta- 04/11/2019]

The only thing funnier* to me is the people who post questions on XDA and wait - sometimes days - for it to be answered when typing the exact same question into Google will get you the answer in under a second. :rolleyes: *By 'funnier' I mean 'more rage inducing'.
  6. sixgunmojo

Post [ROM][6P][7.1.2_r24]★ Pure Nexus ★ Substratum | Fi | WiFi Calling ★[07/25/17]

And we're the family that puts the fun in dysfunctional. :p
  7. sixgunmojo

Post [ROM][6P][7.1.2_r24]★ Pure Nexus ★ Substratum | Fi | WiFi Calling ★[07/25/17]

SMDH I'm the third type, I'm patiently waiting for PN Oreo but I have been known to ridicule those deserving of it :D
  8. sixgunmojo

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the problem with Verizon phones the fact that you cannot unlock the boot loader - no TWRP, no custom roms, etc? Also, I do not understand why you felt that you had to leave the forum just cause you changed phones. AZ Biker still posts and he's running...
  9. sixgunmojo

Nice try princess, but you misspelled Fat A**. *Actual photo of AZ below.
  10. sixgunmojo

Little secret, **looks left, looks right** AZ is actually a 14 yr old girl. Keep it on the DL. ;)
  11. sixgunmojo

I am a firm believer that anything worth taking seriously is worth making fun of. I get a lot of 'did you really just say that?' looks.:D
  12. sixgunmojo

In the interest of promoting peace and harmony, I propose a new rule - All OT discussion shall be limited to the subjects of politics and religion.
  13. sixgunmojo

Post [ROM][unOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 for Nexus 6P (angler)

I actually did both of those. So I looked harder at the links you provided and googled the crap out of everything. If I understand correctly this is the equivalent of the OpenGapps nano (pico?) package? Is velvet.apk actually google assistant or just the underlying framework? If not, since I...
  14. sixgunmojo

Post [ROM][unOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 for Nexus 6P (angler)

MindTheGapps I'm going to assume my Google-fu broken ( or I reeeaaallly lack the ability to read things on github ) but I cannot seem to find a package listing for MindTheGapps. I would be grateful if someone could post a list of the gapps that get installed.
  15. sixgunmojo

Now I remember what is jacked. Heisenbergs guide for returning to stock is not current for Oreo 8.1, at least not without a little bit of thinking and 1 or 2 additional steps that aren't listed. If you haven't, I would download the current Oreo zip from google, extract and run the flash-all...