• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by siyman

1. S

Post [ROM][A11][H870|H870DS|H872|US997] LineageOS 18.1 for LG G6 with microG support [UNOFFICIAL]

You, sir, are awesome! I always tried via quick tile which somehow does not work. Thanks a ton and keep up your magic ;)
  2. S

Post [ROM][A11][H870|H870DS|H872|US997] LineageOS 18.1 for LG G6 with microG support [UNOFFICIAL]

Hi, thank you so much for your work, highly appreciated! It took me a while to figure out how to flash TWRP as well as getting through the LG recovery "paywall" but after all it's running smooth as silk. What made me curious is your release notes hint calling miracast: I cannot figure out how...
  3. S

Post [OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for Xperia Z3 Compact

Done that, saw the line "For Sony device !" but to no avail. I still see the "installed N/A" message. Any hints?
  4. S

Post [10][OFFICIAL] CarbonROM | cr-8.0 [z3c]

Thanks for all your effort! I was wondering where the builds were. Would you be so kind to alert us once they are available again?
  5. S

Post [8.1.x][OFFICIAL][RELEASE] CarbonROM | cr-6.1 [z3c]

That does'nt work on any device though. Nothing to be worried too much ;) What I am curious about is the fact that you cannot see any zips or imgs. Where exactly are you looking for. Maybe you simply are choosing the wrong storage?
  6. S

I used the one mentioned in post #575.
  7. S

I flashed latest twrp, flashed last June release and upgraded. That got everything to live status since it did not work any other way I tried.
  8. S

Thanks buddy, it worked with the weekly dating back to July 19. So somehow flashing the rom not having a proper device credential the rear cam does not work. It might be related to the cam fix overall. Anyways, it works and I'm happy :)
  9. S

Sure, but I cannot find a twrp on 1st page ;) do you mind help me with a proper link? Thank you!
  10. S

Being on LOS 14.1 I can regularly use the rear cam. It must have to do something with cr 6.1. During flashing I had to edit the zip file as my Twrp did not claim which device it is. Maybe this is the culprit? (Device "" instead of Aries, d5303 or whatsoever)
  11. S

Hi guys, thanks a lot for all the effort you put into this! Much appreciated as it is the smoothest, most up to date rom available for our great and handy devices. Still, I am writing as I am experiencing a camera bug on CR 6.1 latest (July 18) - my rear camera is not coming up with any kind of...
  12. S

Post [TUTO] [STOCK ROM] How to unbrick HTC Desire 310 dual/uni SIM ?

Your info is quite old, still I had the same issue and helped myself by doing the following: Start SP-FlashTools in Windows 7 compatibility mode as administrator. Flash every single bit one after the other, beginning with recovery. Eventually I had userdata, cache and android leftovers which I...
  13. S

Post [ROM][6.0.x][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 13.0 [20161107]

Are you on the latest firmware from post #3? Did you try another TWRP, e.g. 3.0.0?
  14. S

Post [ROM][6.0.x][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 13.0 [20161107]

Did you wipe system, cache and dalvik upgrading from 12.1 to 13.0 at any time? Because this will definitely lead to this exact behaviour. Try it and give feedback, please.